My 1p-LSD is at customs 1 state away... Nervous

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Very nervous, it’s a legal analogue with Im sure good packaging, reliable place... but I’m nervous since it’s at customs...

Have to wait a day to see if it passes than another day or 2 should be at my door!

Tired of feeling completely dead inside with no emotions, enjoyment or creativity and I’ve lost my spiritual connection recently

Looking to get it back! 💪🏽

Microdosing and full trips have cured and improved depression and anxiety , even autism in many people, helped them introspect and reflect on there lives better from a different point of view, uplift mood and love and motivation for life, have insane trippy fun spiritual trip, etc

Haven’t done insane research but I know enough. Don’t even have the energy or motivation to research so I’m just hopping into this hoping for the best

Experienced similar without lsd was life changing for the time being.

I used to write and create music and art, loved fashion

But have lost all my passion for that and creativity, hoping to spark it back to life a bit.

💯 💯💯 😳

F2839297 75D8 43F5 B8AC 60DFBA5568A5

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII, CupOfCoffee and 6 others
Update:

Went through customs

Should arrive in a few days

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Man I want also

Very nervous, it’s a legal analogue with Im sure good packaging, reliable place... but I’m nervous since it’s at customs...

Have to wait a day to see if it passes than another day or 2 should be at my door!

Tired of feeling completely dead inside with no emotions, enjoyment or creativity and I’ve lost my spiritual connection recently

Microdosing and full trips have cured and improved depression and anxiety , even autism in many people, helped them introspect and reflect on there lives better from a different point of view, uplift mood and love and motivation for life, have insane trippy fun spiritual trip, etc

Haven’t done insane research but I know enough. Don’t even have the energy or motivation to research so I’m just hopping into this hoping for the best

But have lost all my passion for that and creativity, hoping to spark it back to life a bit.

💯 💯💯 😳

View attachment 228915
Just use all possible natural vasodilators during heavy trips.
I take lots of ginger tea with the bark, l-arginine and magnesium.

Ginger also helps with possible nausea.

Don't smoke weed until around 6 hours have passed if you're going to.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, toptearmm and PenileFacialSurgery
I'm probably trying LSD too at some point

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Link for site with other drugs too

Just use all possible natural vasodilators during heavy trips.
I take lots of ginger tea with the bark, l-arginine and magnesium.

Ginger also helps with possible nausea.

Don't smoke weed until around 6 hours have passed if you're going to.
What specifically does this do?

I got $140, i should order lsd from that site and order shrooms off dark web tbh. You can store LSD and shrooms for a year right?

• +1
Nice bro we talked bout lsd yesterday

im on adderall as i type this, it arrived finally today

learning so much shit for an exam in 2 hours then I did in 2 hours

have you tried adderall bro?
Then I did in 2 days*

• +1
I got $140, i should order lsd from that site and order shrooms off dark web tbh.
Yes do it, also make sure to order with etherium or litecoin instead of bitcoin which charges insane fees

• +1
Reactions: robtical

Then I did in 2 days*
W8 had je ooit 2cb gebruikt?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard

Then I did in 2 days*
Nah

But I’m sure I would become extremely addicted but idk because I’m already really low dopamine with an ADD brain

• +1
Link for site with other drugs too

What specifically does this do?
Lsd causes uncomfortable and unhealthy vasoconstriction and blood pressure rise.

In my tests my normal pressure is 110 to 130 (systolic).

On moderate-high doses of lsd it's around 130-160.

Ginger, l-arginine and magnesium reduces this.

Weed can cause extreme fear, paranoia and disorientation with lsd, really be careful, i had literally the worst experience of my life with 300mcg lsd and a small joint.

• +1
Nah

But I’m sure I would become extremely addicted but idk because I’m already really low dopamine with an ADD brain
I understand

i only use it during exams, i know it can get really addictive

3 pills a day for like 4 days in a row then take a 3 month break for me

• +1
why shouldnt you just take normal lsd?

why shouldnt you just take normal lsd?
Because it’s illegal, much harder to get, only through dealers and darkweb, much less reliable and potent usually and a lot of the times fake, more expensive.

1p-LSD is a legal research chemical analogue from reliable credible labs, cheaper, usually more potent. like $5 for a tab or less.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 685
I see, Thanks. I was gonna do bitcoin being newbie.
Bro transaction fees has fallen down under $1 if you use segwit, if you get bitcoin and exchange it for ether you’ll most likely spend more on the fees than if you just had send it with btc

Bro transaction fees has fallen down under $1 if you use segwit, if you get bitcoin and exchange it for ether you’ll most likely spend more on the fees than if you just had send it with btc
i have cash atm. i plan to put it into debit card and buy ethirium. Segwit is not a buying option on Empire market

• +1
i have cash atm. i plan to put it into debit card and buy ethirium. Segwit is not a buying option on Empire market
yeah just get ether then

it’s not segwit bitcoin but segwit is there was a soft work in bitcoin that changed transaction format

• +1
@PenileFacialSurgery
Did you use real name for purchase? Do let me know if the shipment comes in stealth shipping form(they try hide the 1p lsd so it looks like normal letter or w/e type shipping they use). I live in SEA, so i need to be cautious

@PenileFacialSurgery
Did you use real name for purchase? Do let me know if the shipment comes in stealth shipping form(they try hide the 1p lsd so it looks like normal letter or w/e type shipping they use). I live in SEA, so i need to be cautious
I think I used my mothers or my name don’t remember

Doesn’t matter.

Also I think it’s pretty stealth it just passed through customs

Either way it’s mostly legal

But yeah if you in those countries where they kill you for weed I might worry but it’s pretty safe and secure

I think I used my mothers or my name don’t remember

Doesn’t matter.

Also I think it’s pretty stealth it just passed through customs

Either way it’s mostly legal

But yeah if you in those countries where they kill you for weed I might worry but it’s pretty safe and secure
Any drug that gets you HIGH is illegal in SEA. Thats why i want to be cautious. Penalty is not worth it

• +1
Any drug that gets you HIGH is illegal in SEA. Thats why i want to be cautious. Penalty is not worth it
Yeah man that’s sucks

I’ll do a little more research regarding it and how to safely get it it’s incredible, the risk is probably not at all worth it sadly. Good luck

Yeah man that’s sucks

I’ll do a little more research regarding it and how to safely get it it’s incredible, the risk is probably not at all worth it sadly. Good luck
yes but if its come stealth shipment(well hidden) the customs wouldnt find that its drugs so thats why i wanted to know how u receive it

yes but if its come stealth shipment(well hidden) the customs wouldnt find that its drugs so thats why i wanted to know how u receive it
I will let you know

• +1
Please write a post about your experience with it after you take it boyo.

Seems like some very promising stuff, especially if it can help people with low dopamine/motivation.

Have you considered taking any other kind of RC's? Or Kratom for motivation?

Good post bro

• +1
Please write a post about your experience with it after you take it boyo.

Seems like some very promising stuff, especially if it can help people with low dopamine/motivation.

Have you considered taking any other kind of RC's? Or Kratom for motivation?

Good post bro
Yes I definitely will and I’m actually ordering Kratom soon

might get some cabergoline and modafinil too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and RedKeyboard
Did it arrive yet?

Did it arrive yet?
No... i dont know what the fuck happened to it, it says it passed customs, the company is trying to get it resolved right now...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Nice bro, thats pretty high IQ

Then I did in 2 days*
does aderral increase focus? have you tried modafinil? I'm looking to get one of them to increase focus and concentration

does aderral increase focus? have you tried modafinil? I'm looking to get one of them to increase focus and concentration
Modafinil for sure does
Adderall can too

You had personal experience? What does it feel like mentally? Is there an immediate change of focus? Is it good for studying purposes?
I don’t but I know a lot about them and have talked to many people who done them

adderall is similar to meth, boosts dopamine so you get more energy and motivation

jittery can’t eat, nauseous a little anxious

modafinil for wakefulness concentration , less side effects

Update: finally moving closer to come, still 1 state away.... I don’t know why it was being held in a facility for so long...

haven’t been getting any updates finally got one...

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
If its past customs, should just be a matter of time.
I hope the company was legit boyo, would be a shame if your experience gets ruined cause of some shitty shipping :lul:
Anything new that your planning on trying? Growing your own shrooms is legit ascension

• +1
If its past customs, should just be a matter of time.
I hope the company was legit boyo, would be a shame if your experience gets ruined cause of some shitty shipping :lul:
Anything new that your planning on trying? Growing your own shrooms is legit ascension
Currently moving into some appartments where they monitor everything and no drugs allowed

I’ll do that soon tho.

HYPOTHETICALLY, most states have the spores legal and available online, you could probably put them into a shoebox and in a closet, I don't think they require much light if any, could probably go in a drawer
Unless you have random apartment checks then JFL
Good luck boyo

• +1

💯 💯💯 😳

View attachment 228915
Where are you sourcing from, please PM me, I have been looking for a source for this for a while.

HYPOTHETICALLY, most states have the spores legal and available online, you could probably put them into a shoebox and in a closet, I don't think they require much light if any, could probably go in a drawer
Unless you have random apartment checks then JFL
Good luck boyo
Yeah they do checks lol

I’ll probably do it at someone else’s house

💯 💯💯 😳

View attachment 228915
study neuropsychology, trust me, take it without alcohol and in good set and setting and youll be fine

• +1
I don’t but I know a lot about them and have talked to many people who done them

adderall is similar to meth, boosts dopamine so you get more energy and motivation

jittery can’t eat, nauseous a little anxious

modafinil for wakefulness concentration , less side effects
Took modafinil at 8am and couldn't sleep til 2, maybe even later.

• +1
Took modafinil at 8am and couldn't sleep til 2, maybe even later.
Damn man yeah that sucks, I guess take less, or if you actually need energy and are low energy it’s meant for people with narcolepsy and sleep apnea originally

Damn man yeah that sucks, I guess take less, or if you actually need energy and are low energy it’s meant for people with narcolepsy and sleep apnea originally
Usually use caffeine and L'theanine capsules for wakefulness. Can buy from amazon and works like a charm. Even with excessive use, just use tea to ween yourself off the headaches. Got lots of modafinil currently and try to stay away.

• +1