My 6000 word Super-Essay. Available on Patreon: Message to the blackpilled man: A way out of hell

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Ok buddyboyos

I have written quite a few essays on this site. But to be honest, all they did was discuss modern issues at a shallow level.

There were some nice thought in it, some profound concepts.

But I doubt anybody's life truly changed from reading those 800 word essays.

And to me, that makes them futile. Irrelevant. A failure.

As you may or may not have noticed, I've barely been posting on the forum the past month or so.

I have moved on. Both geographically, and mentally.

I spent over 3 years deeply immersed in the blackpill, after truly tanking my life in my late 20s.

But I knew I couldn't stay like this forever. I wanted out, but for so long, I just couldn't get out. Couldn't move upwards.

Because a lot of the blackpill is true. That's the harsh reality. No, in fact, reality is even harsher than the blackpill.

The blackpill is a pleasant dream compared to the reality of human nature, the reality of how badly you get treated when you are a man with nothing.

Of how nobody truly gives a fuck about you, and how people would even prefer it if you fail.

I was always a sensitive kid, and I couldn't take this for a long time. I hid out in this forum, as I'm sure many young guys are doing here.

In the past year I went on a quest to find myself, find a part of me that goes deeper than the blackpill. The part of me that can take on the world, despite my disadvantages.

Well, I have found that part of me, and now I realize why I escaped it for so long. Because it is intense. Life is intense.

Now knowing how brutal the world is, and how much more brutal it will get in the coming decades, I felt the need to put together all the masculine wisdom that I learned the hard way, from fucking up nearly a decade of my life.

I see some awesome, but lost young guys on here, and I understand why you are here. You're not wrong to be here, you're following your best guess, your first instinct. And it's correct.

But you have been failed. You have not received the masculine guidance that you should have. You've been left out in the world to sink or swim.

And I know most of you can swim, if you have the guidance.

So, this 6000 word essay- well, it's not really an essay, it's more of a guide- is something that will get you headed in the right direction. It's by no means a "full guide to solving every part of your life forever", your work and self-seeking will have to continue, but this guide will give you an insight that most men your age will never even broach, will never realize in their miserable, emasculated lives.

What you get in this essay/guide:
  • My personal story and journey- the personal, family things I didn't mention on this forum
  • A breakdown of the fallen state of this world- what has happened, and where the world is going
  • Why the blackpill is a step in the right direction but can ultimately be an impediment
  • Why life should be an inner-journey first
  • What does 'maturation' and 'becoming a man' mean? How to achieve it
  • How looks, race and genetics really play into your life experience
  • The fucked up conundrum that affects all men, that you must learn to accept
  • Why 'Nofap' and trying to 'stop addictions' is bullshit and a waste of time
  • Why you should not 'need' women, and how you've been tricked
  • How to truly know you're on the right path

You guys have been at the bottom, you know hell. And that's what gives you tremendous potential. I explain why in my essay.

Like I said, I've written well over a dozen essays on here, all for free, but this one is just too good to give out for free. If you get it for free, you won't truly pay attention to it. There has to be some investment on your part.

The essay is available on my Patreon, for just $5 USD. With that essay, you get free PMing with me for a month, any questions you may have, about the concepts in it, or about your own life. Just show me proof of your subscription and I am at your personal service.

The link is below. Invest in yourself, take a chance on yourself. Believe there is a higher way, a heroic way.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 26678, fruitgunpop and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard and 3 others
3357446 IMG 20230407 WA00333

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, SoundnVision and spectacularpixlr
@BrendioEEE

it will never not blow my mind that there's people in their late 20s wasting their time on here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Corleone, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I bought 3 copies. One for me, one for my oneitis, and the other for the police interrogator.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Gonthar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Guys I have just lowered it to $3 a month.

The site recommended no less than $5, but considering the demographic, $3 is fair I think

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
at age 13 i wrote a 5.5k word essay in 2 hours 30 mins

Lol, even so, I'm not sure what exactly I'm buying...Just an essay to tell me it's over, I already know that.
Literally the opposite

The title is "Message to the blackpilled man: A way out of hell and into heroic masculine harmony"

It talks about how to get incredible inner drive. How to be someone who excels despite the circumstances

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
You can't excel when the game is rigged against you.
I'm sorry you're in that perspective man. I was too for most of 3 years. I discuss it in my article and how I came out of it

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Sell it to normies on YouTube and use Medium instead of Patron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Sell it to normies on YouTube and use Medium instead of Patron.
will move up to this.

I've boxed myself in mentally about who I can and can't relate to.

I even have resistance putting this on my twitter account- I feel non .org users won't relate to me, which is bullshit

I had a call with this guy from masculinity twitter who's account was viral on there- he was doing physiognomy readings

on the call he was some skinny incel looking jew guy. He was so intimidated by my deep voice, I could tell that he thought I was some chad or something lol

My point is that guys on here are actually higher in looks level than the average normies, even redpillers

it will never not blow my mind that there's people in their late 20s wasting their time on here
Its worse to be a teen on here wasting your happiest and most stress free years

Why not just make it free, no one wants to pm you and the bs you wrote isn't different from what can be derived from any audiobooks on YouTube