My alienation when socializing with normies

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
I often blended in with normies quite well, but it’s just so hard to find a deeper connection with normies. Really, I’m terminally online, raised-sheltered my whole life with no normie mindset, normie problem, and normie life. Socializing with them will usually backfire to myself. I am facadely fit in with these people. And as a male who suffers from pain and long-term isolation. It feels so brutal, knowing that I can’t live my life without the normie-mask, because I never was born “normal”. I never have the train ticket to get on their train. They’ll accept my normie persona, my normie personality that I’ve created. But never the real me that I hide deep down from them. And as the reflection hit, the pain of feeling constantly alienated is just getting more brutal and brutal.

I’ll always be split from them. It’s irreducible, I can never be healed; there’s no possibility of me being in synthesis with them—the best I can do is accept the pain.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, FacialStructure404, lunin7 and 3 others
Sounds like you should hang out with different people. Find a better crowd that suits you and with people you share things in common with.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, audimax, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Just be yourself. There’s always gonna be someone who dislikes you no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: audimax, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 62902
There’s always gonna be someone who dislikes you no matter what.
If you are non NT it's easier to be disliked
It's called being acquired taste, you need to work twice as hard as normies do to be liked

• +1
Reactions: lunin7