My almond shaped eyes are so good

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Eye

Check this out, really good shape and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows and great pfl. Also not wide set eyes + browridge is very forward so "bug eyes" wont be seen in real life. I have an above average eye area in real life sometimes it can look bad in pics.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have similar eye area as @Arceus300 does that mean i can slay?

christ, u still going on about your eyes lmao

christ, u still going on about your eyes lmao
What do you have to say about my almond shaped eyes and great pfl + long eyelashes and strong eyebrows. You see also inner edges of my eyes? It's downturned which is ideal and its also longer than most.

What do you have to say about my almond shaped eyes and great pfl + long eyelashes and strong eyebrows. You see also inner edges of my eyes? It's downturned which is ideal and its also longer than most.
mate I couldn't care less about your eyes or your eyebrows

Bruh that’s not a almond. There’s no curve. That’s like a walnut if that

Walnut eye :incel:
Great pfl, downturned inner edges, almondshaped, long eyelashes, thick eyebrows. Im talking only about shape focus on it, its clearly almond shape

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
God this is gay

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Absi
Upper eyelid exposure though so its not as good as you think

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Upper eyelid exposure though so its not as good as you think
Wrong. I have almost 0 uppereyelid exposure in real life you can barely see it, its from distortion. It's truly tiny/non existant.

Wrong. I have almost 0 uppereyelid exposure in real life you can barely see it, its from distortion. It's truly tiny/non existant.
What I see in these pictures is not going to change very much in real life. There's no distortion.

What I see in these pictures is not going to change very much in real life. There's no distortion.
That's what you believe but looking at the mirror right now and meassuring i meassure 1mm or less eyelid exposure. I think i had eyebrows a bit high up on that pic so more of it is seen. IRL almost no eyelid exposure it can pretty much not be seen cause browridge hides much of it.

That's what you believe but looking at the mirror right now and meassuring i meassure 1mm or less eyelid exposure. I think i had eyebrows a bit high up on that pic so more of it is seen. IRL almost no eyelid exposure it can pretty much not be seen cause browridge hides much of it.
Woopdie doo you're officially autistic

Woopdie doo you're officially autistic
A lot of people here meassure its not autistic. Nibba meassured his bideltoid for example, many others do too, some meassure pfl some meassure upper eyelid exposure and so on.

why do u keep posting ur shit if u can't take criticism?

thats not almond btw
Nibba meassured his bideltoid for example, many others do too, some meassure pfl some meassure upper eyelid exposure and so on.
measuring shoulders is a normie thing. every gym goer does that

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and androidcel
Average eye, stop being insecure about it

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
why do u keep posting ur shit if u can't take criticism?

thats not almond btw

measuring shoulders is a normie thing. every gym goer does that
Here is almond eye better view and u see very high pfl
Eyecolor

Eye chart 041917

Looks almond enough ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sc22

Attachments

• 7B93BA3F-77F1-4920-8100-EA035C2DE579.jpeg
    7B93BA3F-77F1-4920-8100-EA035C2DE579.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 40
Nobody cares buddy boyo. Say w

That’s a almond eye. U have a long cylinder eye
No its called high PFL and its considered attractive. What you posted is ethnic bug eyes.

No its called high PFL and its considered attractive. What you posted is ethnic bug eyes.
No it’s not. U could pass off as sids brother from ice age

Attachments

• A32ADBA9-4C3B-4A5D-8320-0FBFE2340C85.png
    A32ADBA9-4C3B-4A5D-8320-0FBFE2340C85.png
    485.4 KB · Views: 34
No it’s not. U could pass off as sids brother from ice age
Gigacope as i have already debunked this. He has 10 eyes between his both eyes i have less than 1. What you posted is ethnic bug eyes its not even close to mine so please dont compare. Also on that pic you have wide set eyes.

Gigacope as i have already debunked this. He has 10 eyes between his both eyes i have less than 1. What you posted is ethnic bug eyes its not even close to mine so please dont compare.
Gigagigacope. ? .. .. ? .. ..?. Face ass

Gigagigacope. ? .. .. ? .. ..?. Face ass
You have already seen my thread i posted to debunk this idea and its fully logical, but if you dont have logic in your brain there is not much i can do about it. Also i mog you over for you.

You have already seen my thread i posted to debunk this idea and its fully logical, but if you dont have logic in your brain there is not much i can do about it. Also i mog you over for you.
Over for debunkingcels

you have slightly below avg eyes imo, you need more hooding. Shape is very average as well. Difference between round and almond is a prominent medial canthus. And the chart is wrong, you can have a hooded almond eye or a hooded round eye. It shows a hooded round eye. Gandy has a hooded almond eye. Imo the reason why a almond eye isn't hooded is if there isn't enough fat/bone in your brow to hood or if you have NCT.
Hooded eyes are goat
this is an almond eye with hooding, hooding/almond shape are independent imo

As you can see here, the medial canthus isn't prominent enough, also CT is less. (Canthal tilt is another thing that only is good when higher if you have hooding imo because it saves your eye area from looking feminine (why gandy/opry dont look like girls even though they have extreme PCT)

Last edited:
you have slightly below avg eyes imo, you need more hooding. Shape is very average as well. Difference between round and almond is a prominent medial canthus. And the chart is wrong, you can have a hooded almond eye or a hooded round eye. It shows a hooded round eye. Gandy has a hooded almond eye. Imo the reason why a almond eye isn't hooded is if there isn't enough fat/bone in your brow to hood or if you have NCT.

View attachment 21433this is an almond eye with hooding, hooding/almond shape are independent imo
View attachment 21434
As you can see here, the medial canthus isn't prominent enough, also CT is less. (Canthal tilt is another thing that only is good when higher if you have hooding imo because it saves your eye area from looking feminine (why gandy/opry dont look like girls even though they have extreme PCT)
And as you can see i have long and downward pointing medial canthus.