My arms are getting huge

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
All these pushups, bicep curls, and pullups are paying off

Great timing. I busted a nut against my phone screen.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Sub0 and Deleted member 18582
Post pics and the specific routine of bicep curls, pushups and pullups that are making your arms huge

• Love it
Reactions: J o r o
Post pics and the specific routine of bicep curls, pushups and pullups that are making your arms huge
I alternate pushup/shoulder press days and bicepcurl/pullup days.

Just like 10 sets i guess until failure of each throughout the day.

Not to mention my chest is also getting massive. Tongue in cheek. Flummoxed. Chips n dip

I alternate pushup/shoulder press days and bicepcurl/pullup days.

Just like 10 sets i guess until failure of each throughout the day.
Similar to my routine and I'm buff as fuck, no wonder it's working for you.

Not to mention my chest is also getting massive. Tongue in cheek. Flummoxed. Chips n dip
Holy shit, u must be looking real swole. Time to join misc and garner a 1,000+ rep power with a picture of your shredded back as your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Holy shit, u must be looking real swole. Time to join misc and garner a 1,000+ rep power with a picture of your shredded back as your avi
I tried joining those boards many years ago. They bullied me for saying I wanted a routine that would make me look aesthetic but not too big. They all really latched on the too big part. They said it's not like if I had the wrong routine I would walk in the gym one day and accidentally walk out too big. Dozens of replies to that effect. I dont think i can show my face there. let alone my back (which is more important for sex than face imo)

I tried joining those boards many years ago. They bullied me for saying I wanted a routine that would make me look aesthetic but not too big. They all really latched on the too big part. They said it's not like if I had the wrong routine I would walk in the gym one day and accidentally walk out too big. Dozens of replies to that effect. I dont think i can show my face there. let alone my back (which is more important for sex than face imo)
Yeah they have a really unhealthy attachment to the idea of getting swole, buff, huge, etc while actively discriminating against those who are going for more of a beach bod. They also mock those who mistake creatine for a type or steroid. It's a really obscure coterie that is highly intolerant of newcomers and people who aren't privy to its lexicon and tenets. However if you're finding yourself getting bigger and bigger you might want to consider joining again, as you're more likely to be treated as one of their own and have a good time posting there.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
villanelle-killing-eve.gif

DependableGrippingIguanodon-max-1mb.gif

lexicon and tenets
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: vanillaicecream