good

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, zan, tombradylover and 5 others
im also pretty gymmaxxed, im starting an ost cycle soon

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
what were some of the things you did?

what were some of the things you did?
basic softmaxxes, got some ortho stuff done and tanned up, also i stopped gymcelling

basic softmaxxes, got some ortho stuff done and tanned up, also i stopped gymcelling
u should try vollifine on ur upper lip moght be cope but itll make ur lips look better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, Blackgymmax and socialcel
Still over jfl

what did u specifically? i see u lost weight and got clearer skin

what weight before and after

what did u specifically? i see u lost weight and got clearer skin
orthodontics, used prescription ointments/tret on eye area and lines, grew out my eyebrows and dyed them, grew my eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: john788
i need to cut more weight off
Ost only cycle makes 0 sense dipass, why would I take a drug that isn't a substrate for aromatase, is going to burden my liver unnecessarily, and isn't a fucking fat burner? You want to cut weight take clen or t3 like everyone else does, want to build muscle? Take steroids like everyone else does, stop being a tik tok fag and realize sarms hold 0 use in bodybuilding.

• +1
Ost only cycle makes 0 sense dipass, why would I take a drug that isn't a substrate for aromatase, is going to burden my liver unnecessarily, and isn't a fucking fat burner? You want to cut weight take clen or t3 like everyone else does, want to build muscle? Take steroids like everyone else does, stop being a tik tok fag and realize sarms hold 0 use in bodybuilding.
sigh joined Jan 2024 saw one cutting thread and he thinks he knows everything

Good progress for your age. You're exactly where you need to be.

Why do so many mayocels here have brutal NCT

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
sigh joined Jan 2024 saw one cutting thread and he thinks he knows everything
Been on looksmaxxing forums since mid 2010's, studied steroids for the last several years. Here are the reasons to take testosterone, or if you need an oral because you are a pussy then dianabol or anavar

-Testosterone aromatizes which is necessary in regulating blood pressure, preventing Alzheimer's / brain damage, functioning of erections, maintaining bone mineral density, protecting hair follicles, preventing over secretion of sebum in the skin which prevents acne, and maintaining muscle mass as estrogen receptor beta partially regulates skeletal muscle accretion. Dbol will aromatize into 17a-methylestrodiol which is a weaker metabolize but better than no metabolite which you would get from MK-2866

-Testosterone because it is injected bypasses first pass metabolism which prevents increases in liver function test markers. Furthermore because we skip the liver we reduce the chance of upregulation of hepatic lipase enzymes and thus reduce the increases in the breakdown of HDL cholesterol within the liver. Anavar is metabolized by the kidneys mainly and would be a superior oral in every measurable test.

-In Hershberger Assays Anavar has a greater anabolic to androgenic ratio than Mk-2866, obviously for anyone who knows what they are talking about that is meaningless as we know these ratios don't play out in real life but in the case you hear these retarded numbers perpetuated on tik tok this further solidifies why Mk-2866 is a braindead choice.

-If your goal was fat loss it makes 0 sense to choose something that doesn't upregulate metabolic processes in a meaningful manner like DNP or Clen as any fat loss from using SARM's is negligible, you can get the exact same result by taking a 2 minute walk as you would taking a SARM.

-The progress you get from use a SARM can't be maintained unless you hop on TRT afterwards, which again makes 0 fucking sense to not just use test in the first place.

-SARM's are not used in the IFBB Pro ranks or for a reason, you have NEVER seen a coach (Hany Rambod, Milos Sarcev, Chris Aceto) give SARM's in any of their off season or pre contest protocols because as an industry it is known SARM's are inferior.

Been on looksmaxxing forums since mid 2010's, studied steroids for the last several years. Here are the reasons to take testosterone, or if you need an oral because you are a pussy then dianabol or anavar

-Testosterone aromatizes which is necessary in regulating blood pressure, preventing Alzheimer's / brain damage, functioning of erections, maintaining bone mineral density, protecting hair follicles, preventing over secretion of sebum in the skin which prevents acne, and maintaining muscle mass as estrogen receptor beta partially regulates skeletal muscle accretion. Dbol will aromatize into 17a-methylestrodiol which is a weaker metabolize but better than no metabolite which you would get from MK-2866

-Testosterone because it is injected bypasses first pass metabolism which prevents increases in liver function test markers. Furthermore because we skip the liver we reduce the chance of upregulation of hepatic lipase enzymes and thus reduce the increases in the breakdown of HDL cholesterol within the liver. Anavar is metabolized by the kidneys mainly and would be a superior oral in every measurable test.

-In Hershberger Assays Anavar has a greater anabolic to androgenic ratio than Mk-2866, obviously for anyone who knows what they are talking about that is meaningless as we know these ratios don't play out in real life but in the case you hear these retarded numbers perpetuated on tik tok this further solidifies why Mk-2866 is a braindead choice.

-If your goal was fat loss it makes 0 sense to choose something that doesn't upregulate metabolic processes in a meaningful manner like DNP or Clen as any fat loss from using SARM's is negligible, you can get the exact same result by taking a 2 minute walk as you would taking a SARM.

-The progress you get from use a SARM can't be maintained unless you hop on TRT afterwards, which again makes 0 fucking sense to not just use test in the first place.

-SARM's are not used in the IFBB Pro ranks or for a reason, you have NEVER seen a coach (Hany Rambod, Milos Sarcev, Chris Aceto) give SARM's in any of their off season or pre contest protocols because as an industry it is known SARM's are inferior.
1. im 16 anvar and dbol will fuck me up for life
2. im taking pct srsly and hopping on a lean bulk after my cycle
3. this would be my first unnatural supplement qnd i don’t want to go too crazy
4. Im not trying to get a bodybuilder physique
5. mk 2866 is easy to get and affordable

but with that considered, what do you really think with that information

0 harmony shit eye area
Garbage jaw
There's so much shit wrong Holy fuck. You need to contact giants for obo to Have a chance at low htn. You're finished

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, dragomaxxer, NotCarv and 1 other person
0 harmony shit eye area
Garbage jaw
There's so much shit wrong Holy fuck. You need to contact giants for obo to Have a chance at low htn. You're finished
coping troll stg

I think it is obvious you still don't know what you are talking about so I will break down point by point what you said and whether it is right or wrong.

1. As far as suppression goes duration of suppression and through what modality (androgen receptor, estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor) is what dictates how "fucked up for life" you will be. Anavar is about as comparable to Mk 2866 as far as suppression goes, however I could put you on a progestogenic 19-nor, which because women ovulate the progsterone receptor is the most sensitive to downregulation of the HPTA as it is needed to maintain cycles for women's menstration and that sensitivity still exist's in males HPTA, and I still could get you back to baseline with some SERM,s or HCG. You run the risk of reducing your HPTA permanently no matter if you use a SARM, Anavar, or Nandrolone it isn't like you are going to suppress yourself less on a SARM vs an oral like Anavar and Dbol if you run these long enough.

2. PCT isn't going to maintain your progress, in order to maintain the muscle you gain you need some continuous level of androgen receptor agonism which is why IFBB Pros use a blast and cruise method as opposed to cycling to build muscle.

3. going "crazy" isn't something scientifically measurable, you are using anabolics you should ideally use gear that is the best for your situation and in this case it makes the most sense to use Anavar, test, or dbol. I get being like I don't want to use tren for the first cycle because that is crazy but the recommendations I am giving are the most well tolerated out of the steroids and are actually safer than MK would be.

4. You wouldn't get a bodybuilder physique if I put you on grams of gear, the point of what I offered was to get the most progress out of the drug exposure you are inducing, if you are going to shut yourself down you might as well try to do it as healthy as possible and make the most out of the drug exposure by using a more anabolic drug.

5. If you spend 30 minutes researching how to get steroids you can figure it out, if you are willing to take my advice I DEFINITLY WON'T TELL YOU WHERE TO GET ANAVAR, DBOL OR TEST FROM A LEGIT SOURCE IF YOU DM ME.

That being said you are 16, I can tell you I have a lot more knowledge in this subject than you or anyone you listen to and it really does not make sense for a 16 year old to run sarms or steroids, if you think I am wrong though and want to pursue it I would rather you do it in the safest manner possible while also getting the most out of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian and PsychoDsk
coping troll stg
Your side is capped to like 40% from the monstrously recessed maxilla coming from the flat nose
That's an actual death tier side failo. Even robert pattison has a sub 5 side due to that lmao and unfortunately for you, your front isnt 90%. your front is at best 50% harmony
Yourebfucked mate.

• +1

What is this nonsense, sarms are known for being ‘easy, safe and not too crazy’ but they are quite the opposite. Sarms will fuck you up and anyone who ever used sarms will say the same thing.
Test is the safest and easiest ‘roid’ you can do buddy and if you’re ‘serious’ abt pct and all that stuff than why tf nuke your liver and destroy your body while you can simply inject test and get better results without destroying your body.
In your case you shouldn’t hop on anything since you’re a retard who doesn’t know shit ab this stuff

Also good ascension, low mtn

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and NotCarv
I think it is obvious you still don't know what you are talking about so I will break down point by point what you said and whether it is right or wrong.

1. As far as suppression goes duration of suppression and through what modality (androgen receptor, estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor) is what dictates how "fucked up for life" you will be. Anavar is about as comparable to Mk 2866 as far as suppression goes, however I could put you on a progestogenic 19-nor, which because women ovulate the progsterone receptor is the most sensitive to downregulation of the HPTA as it is needed to maintain cycles for women's menstration and that sensitivity still exist's in males HPTA, and I still could get you back to baseline with some SERM,s or HCG. You run the risk of reducing your HPTA permanently no matter if you use a SARM, Anavar, or Nandrolone it isn't like you are going to suppress yourself less on a SARM vs an oral like Anavar and Dbol if you run these long enough.

2. PCT isn't going to maintain your progress, in order to maintain the muscle you gain you need some continuous level of androgen receptor agonism which is why IFBB Pros use a blast and cruise method as opposed to cycling to build muscle.

3. going "crazy" isn't something scientifically measurable, you are using anabolics you should ideally use gear that is the best for your situation and in this case it makes the most sense to use Anavar, test, or dbol. I get being like I don't want to use tren for the first cycle because that is crazy but the recommendations I am giving are the most well tolerated out of the steroids and are actually safer than MK would be.

4. You wouldn't get a bodybuilder physique if I put you on grams of gear, the point of what I offered was to get the most progress out of the drug exposure you are inducing, if you are going to shut yourself down you might as well try to do it as healthy as possible and make the most out of the drug exposure by using a more anabolic drug.

5. If you spend 30 minutes researching how to get steroids you can figure it out, if you are willing to take my advice I DEFINITLY WON'T TELL YOU WHERE TO GET ANAVAR, DBOL OR TEST FROM A LEGIT SOURCE IF YOU DM ME.

That being said you are 16, I can tell you I have a lot more knowledge in this subject than you or anyone you listen to and it really does not make sense for a 16 year old to run sarms or steroids, if you think I am wrong though and want to pursue it I would rather you do it in the safest manner possible while also getting the most out of it.
so what do you think I should do? Ive done pretty much everything natural and I am having trouble cutting down fat while keeping some muscle. My diet and macros are on point. I take L-Carnatine and folate and I stopped taking creatine. Should I just stay natural then? or get test? moneys not the big issue the issue is that I still want to grow heightwise but I also want to get leaner while keeping the muscle I worked very hard for.

Your side is capped to like 40% from the monstrously recessed maxilla coming from the flat nose
That's an actual death tier side failo. Even robert pattison has a sub 5 side due to that lmao and unfortunately for you, your front isnt 90%. your front is at best 50% harmony
Yourebfucked mate.
stop pushing your upset feelings of your botched surgery on me buddy

so what do you think I should do? Ive done pretty much everything natural and I am having trouble cutting down fat while keeping some muscle. My diet and macros are on point. I take L-Carnatine and folate and I stopped taking creatine. Should I just stay natural then? or get test? moneys not the big issue the issue is that I still want to grow heightwise but I also want to get leaner while keeping the muscle I worked very hard for.
This is where it gets sort of hard to say then, we know estrogen receptor activation in bones causes epiphyseal plate closure which is 1 of the reasons women are shorter than men, so if you took the healthiest choice which would be test you are going to theoretically make yourself shorter as you will expedite this process through aromatization of test to estrodiol. Just based on what you told me I would need to see photos, need to know how long you have trained, and what percent bf you wanted to try and get to. Ideally we would not need any drug exposure here and you can just reduce calories while maintaining protein. You aren't gonna deteriorate by losing body fat assuming you aren't already at 10% so I would advise to try and just cut down on cals as see what you can get to. If you HAD to use drugs to try and get to a certain level of leanness I would likely use T3 or Clenbuterol but again in an ideal world you aren't gonna need to take drugs at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, SkullDynamics and murdah
It's crazy how much shit you talk when you only ascended from LTN to HTN, imagine how much more shit you would talk if your were chadlite or chad lol
Well I'm borderline lite
My harmony is like 75%+ and would be 80% w low brows I'm leagues above 99% of the subhumans here including you + I have body halo to net me lite+ smv. I am the top 1% you retard.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, blite and murdah
lol you’re like 5’6 and i have a better physique and general pheno anyway. funny how 99% of women would choose me WITHOUT surgery so funny
Most women would just call u ugly and move on lol

• +1
Well I'm borderline lite
My harmony is like 75%+ and would be 80% w low brows I'm leagues above 99% of the subhumans here including you + I have body halo to net me lite+ smv. I am the top 1% you retard.
5’6 and shit hair xd

Well I'm borderline lite
Yea I will admit you have low lite potential I said that in a previous post, that being said there are people here who you aren't more attractive than and I am one of them. If you want to continue larping as a god on here to stroke your ego go for it but irl there are plenty of JBW's with higher SMV's based on skin complexion alone. Top 1% of org top 15% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
5'11 top 1% overall
Vs white ltn
Have fun
youre barely taller than the light switch youre not 5’11😭😭😭 my picture is in bad lighting and has an odd shadow : +im not an incel or a virgin at 16 LOL walk by me in public ppl will think your my adopted son😆