My assymetrical neck is killing me

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Left side of my neck is thin but it's kind of properly developed. Right side of my neck is thin, round and the muscles are smaller, narrower and not properly developed, also my face on my right side is quite recessed, more than my left, and my traps and clavicles are smaller as well, and I'm pretty sure these are correlated. Is there any way to fix this?

20240104 212803

U can clearly see one side is thinner and rounded

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, niggersodomizer69, MaestheticMaso and 3 others
asymmetry fucks me too man brutal

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Supposedly most of the times its posture and yeah my posture is pretty shit try fixing urs thats all i got

• +1
You could be a framecel depends what the rest of your upper body looks like

• +1
Just realised I have this and not jaw asymetry

do wrestler neck bridges

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 29581 and Napoleon1800
You could be a framecel depends what the rest of your upper body looks like
My bidelt is 18 inches. My clavicles are asymmetrical. My hips are wide and asymmetrical. My knees are asymmetrical. I have forward head posture and anterior pelvic tilt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asps12, MaestheticMaso and flippasav
do wrestler neck bridges
But how would that fix the asymmetry? One side of theneck is literally rounded with narrow thin small muscles while the other one is straight with larger thicker muscles

Prob the way you sleep and posture

You sleep on one side?

• +1
My bidelt is 18 inches. My clavicles are asymmetrical. My hips are wide and asymmetrical. My knees are asymmetrical. I have forward head posture and anterior pelvic tilt
Yeah different outcomes I have a bad frame but my male relatives all have decent ones.
It makes me look weird when packing on muscle too
Brutal because it holds you back from looking aesthetic

• +1
there are probably tons of other underlying muscle imbalances contributing to this problem.

a friend of mine got his shit fixed by a physical therapist, but he was really young

i am trying to sleep on my back and doing this broscience micro current therapy, but got no major improvements

• +1
Stop sperging, no one will ever notice this

• +1
bro you barely have any assymetry if you are focusing on your neck width symmetry you are lost in the details. Just focus on the holy trinity (leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing) and if you have individual issues fixable with softmaxxes do that too. IF all goes wrong hardmaxx but don't worry about this shit bro your jaw and neck are as symmetrical as anybody else 👍

• +1
Bdd.org

• +1
It's far less visible in pics for some reason even for me it doesn't look that visible in pics but irl it's quite visible to the point its even been pointed out 2 me plus I can feel it, with my hand

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
there are probably tons of other underlying muscle imbalances contributing to this problem.

a friend of mine got his shit fixed by a physical therapist, but he was really young

i am trying to sleep on my back and doing this broscience micro current therapy, but got no major improvements
I think atp ill just go to a physical therapist, so many posture problems

Left side of my neck is thin but it's kind of properly developed. Right side of my neck is thin, round and the muscles are smaller, narrower and not properly developed, also my face on my right side is quite recessed, more than my left, and my traps and clavicles are smaller as well, and I'm pretty sure these are correlated. Is there any way to fix this?

View attachment 2654363
You notice it only, it’s not noticeable don’t give a fuck about it.

• +1
You notice it only, it’s not noticeable don’t give a fuck about it.
It's far less visible in pics for some reason even for me it doesn't look that visible in pics but irl it's quite visible to the point its even been pointed out 2 me plus I can feel it, with my hand

Well nobody really cares about your neck, say some lies like you got mauled by a dog as a kid or some funny shit. As long as your face is good it’s ok, otherwise just train it. Don’t worry

• +1
Well nobody really cares about your neck, say some lies like you got mauled by a dog as a kid or some funny shit. As long as your face is good it’s ok, otherwise just train it. Don’t worry

If i were 2 train it, how would I do it in a way to fix the asymmetry and balance them out

View attachment 2654363
if you worry that much about your neck, why don't you train your neck ?

• +1
If i were 2 train it, how would I do it in a way to fix the asymmetry and balance them out
well it's supposed to balance out all the muscles if you train it

• +1
You hav an autism

• +1
Bad mastoid process. Only solution is androgens and HGH, and hope for growth

• +1
Body dismorphia is hell of a drug

• +1
Also imagine having such a pencil neck and worrying about its asymmetry instead of trying to make it bigger lol

• +1
Also imagine having such a pencil neck and worrying about its assymetry instead of trying to make it bigger lol
That's also part of it. But it's easier to just increase neck size than fix asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
That's also part of it. But it's easier to just increase neck size than fix asymmetry
That's why you shouldn't worry about asymmetry too much. I know that this post is supposed to simply be a rant about unfixable "failo," but even then I would advise to not think about it. Even if it's that bad, stressing over such stuff is an additional looksmin and you should rather develop other facial features, to draw attention from all your failos

• +1
Yh but I've trying to do sleep on my back (hardest shit ever)
Same brah it's killing me

I keep failing and my shoulders suffer the next day when I sleep on them

Today I've been good and no caffeine past 2pm

Any kind of caffeine just fucks me and I can't sleep

• +1

View attachment 2654363
its very common dont worry bout it try doing neck exercices

• +1