What do to improve flat recessed cheekbones?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Genetically my family has small cheekbones, now I'm also pretty recessed, causing them to be even smaller. I cannot see my ogee curve at all, and combined with poor fat distribution in my face, I just look bloated and rounded all the time. Cheekbones are the bone of beauty, and insanely crucial. It's needed for pull off basically any look or niche. I'm pretty sure I have medium set cheekbones since the widest part of my face lines up with the top of my nose. My zygos lack both Lateral and forward projection. My right side is also far more recessed and flat than my left. Is there any way to fix this? Being zygoless is one of my worst features.

filler or implants

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Don't cheekbones implants have a high risk of looking uncanny?
get filler first to see if you like it or not because they're not permanent

• +1
Reactions: PresidentBusiness and Napoleon1800
get filler first to see if you like it or not because they're not permanent
Yh true. do u know any reputable surgeon for cheekbone implants in Europe I don't want to go to fucking eppley in the states

take the bonesmashing pill! honestly tho ur prob just not lean enough. i thought my zygos were 404 but they get more pronounced as ur more lean obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Napoleon1800
Yh true. do u know any reputable surgeon for cheekbone implants in Europe I don't want to go to fucking eppley in the states
fillers are normie procedures tbh but no i've never looked into it soz

• +1
take the bonesmashing pill! honestly tho ur prob just not lean enough. i thought my zygos were 404 but they get more pronounced as ur more lean obviously
I'm deathnic so naturally smaller cheekbones anyway. But trust me they are 404. Even my family members have 404 cheekbones, my father is in his 50s and he's lost so much buccal fat that now finally his cheekbones are showing themselves and they are small. I'm even worse but I'm more recessed than he is. Bonesmashing the cheekbones is something I've thought about but haven't really done it due to thinking it's a cope but might as well try it now got nothing to lose. What's ur routine? What results did u get.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I'm deathnic so naturally smaller cheekbones anyway. But trust me they are 404. Even my family members have 404 cheekbones, my father is in his 50s and he's lost so much buccal fat that now finally his cheekbones are showing themselves and they are small. I'm even worse but I'm more recessed than he is. Bonesmashing the cheekbones is something I've thought about but haven't really done it due to thinking it's a cope but might as well try it now got nothing to lose. What's ur routine? What results did u get.
oh yeah it may be cope. but apparently arvid did it, so worth a shot i guess. i mainly enjoy it for the light swelling it gives me, it doesn’t bruise or anything just gives me more prominent cheekbones for like 5-6 hours. i just use my middle knuckle and tap on the zygo moderately hard until it starts to hurt decently on both sides every morning for 4 days in a row. then rest for 3. i also do it before social events to fraud better cheekbones. i do swear that i have bigger cheekbones even when they aren’t swollen but that very could well be placebo or me being leaner.

• +1
it’s sad cuz for cheekbone it’s either filler or implant one isn’t permanent and cause migration the other is super expensive and hard to get

• +1
it’s sad cuz for cheekbone it’s either filler or implant one isn’t permanent and cause migration the other is super expensive and hard to get
And they are one of the most crucial bones for beauty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Napoleon1800
cheekbones aren't that important, fix the rest of your face instead.

• +1
only for women, cheekbones not a big deal for men.
They are very important, especially for facial depth. And plus, mine are very small and flat. You need at least some protrusion.

Genetically my family has small cheekbones, now I'm also pretty recessed, causing them to be even smaller. I cannot see my ogee curve at all, and combined with poor fat distribution in my face, I just look bloated and rounded all the time. Cheekbones are the bone of beauty, and insanely crucial. It's needed for pull off basically any look or niche. I'm pretty sure I have medium set cheekbones since the widest part of my face lines up with the top of my nose. My zygos lack both Lateral and forward projection. My right side is also far more recessed and flat than my left. Is there any way to fix this? Being zygoless is one of my worst features.
Moggggg meeee cut me till i bleeddddd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and Napoleon1800
Moggggg meeee cut me till i bleeddddd
I cant mate you are better looking and taller than me and have a better pheno and physique

what bf did u start noticing zygos more