My Bimax plans will be rated by women

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Unlike most forum members my bimax plans will be developed and rated not only by autistic looksmaxers and surgeons but also by a couple of foids that I know well enough so I can trust them with that.

Think about it what a huge advantage that is. Of course there are objective rules to beauty and women have a hard time to grasp and understand the single components that make up male aesthetics, but it's still of tremendous value to hear the opinions of the actual target audience before undergoing surgery.

Why execute a surgery plan that 5 women independently of each other say looks like shit?
Or why get too little advancement when 5 women say it looks better to have for example 4mm more advancement?

That's the point I'm trying to make. I'll present them different morphs and simulations and their ratings will have a little influence on my final choice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Meister!, niqfan625 and 1 other person
More advancement will almost always look better. Physical constraints make it very difficult to overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
Potential for virtue signalling
You took these words brutally out of context.

"That I know well enough so that I can trust them"

That just means that they will not send it to others or will publicly ridicule me for it.

These women are members of a facebook bimax group I have never seen them irl.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
You took these words brutally out of context.

"That I know well enough so that I can trust them"

That just means that they will not send it to others or will publicly ridicule me for it.

These women are members of a facebook bimax group I have never seen them irl.
Ah, if they're apart of a fb bimax group then this will work well, didn't know that though lol.

they'll gaslight you lmao

More advancement will almost always look better. Physical constraints make it very difficult to overdo it.
just get dogmax theory
Dog Phone GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
leaked footage of the average alfaro patient
alfaro laughing in his miami mansion with 25k per day in income from black pill retards going to sleep on the floor with 5$ and a jawline to their name

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 32196
they’ll still not be objective- women have a way of denying men access. Why would women actively want to help you become a player. It’s against their nature to teach you. What looks good is what top tier models have. The closer you look to them, the better you’ll be dating.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Acromegaly_Chad
You're the guy who dropped out of medical school, right? I remember seeing a post about that from like 2 years ago. Surprised you're still talking about bimax planning, and you haven't finished everything and moved on by now.

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat