my bimax results

How old are you? Hopefully you are young, otherwise MSE is kind of a gamble as far as I can tell. Definitely legit though when it is successful.
21. Elab on it being a gamble

• +1
Reactions: highT
You look a whole lot better man, congrats

• +1
Reactions: highT and Favela_cake
You look a whole lot better man, congrats
Thanks.
I'm not chad but at least I'm not afraid of cameras anymore, so that's pretty nice

• +1
Reactions: sid1718
21. Elab on it being a gamble
Older males (25+) become less and less likely the older they become when it comes to achieving a successful split of the midpalatal suture. Younger people in general (and specifically females) have better luck with MSE due to having less rigid bones.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Older males (25+) become less and less likely the older they become when it comes to achieving a successful split of the midpalatal suture. Younger people in general (and specifically females) have better luck with MSE due to having less rigid bones.
Ok word. If it was up to me I’d get sarpe bimax so I can check every box. My palate width is most definitely a problem but the recession might be too. Won’t know until I’ve fixed one problem or the other. But I’m broke so it’s not up to me

• +1
Reactions: highT
It gave me a little bit.
Each case is different. Some times the aesthetic results can't be achieved

what depends on?
you knew you wouldnt have aesthetic results before having it? they told you?

• +1
Reactions: Favela_cake
what depends on?
you knew you wouldnt have aesthetic results before having it? they told you?
Your facial structure. Bimax is for health purposes, so you can't just move bones as you wish only for a visual result.

My teeth are big for the size of my mouth, and my biggest complain was the gummy smile, witch was fixed.

• +1
Reactions: sid1718 and Deleted member 5799
How was the recovery period for you?

T. Fellow bimaxmaxxer
Very tough my friend
Unable to take care of myself in the first 2 weeks
But it gets better once you start eating solid food

• +1
Reactions: sid1718
Your facial structure. Bimax is for health purposes, so you can't just move bones as you wish only for a visual result.

My teeth are big for the size of my mouth, and my biggest complain was the gummy smile, witch was fixed.

So is it something that an insurance would cover?

What health issues did you have?

• +1
So is it something that an insurance would cover?

What health issues did you have?
Yes everything is insured. But I live in Brazil. Thing might be different where you live

• +1
Reactions: sid1718 and Deleted member 5799
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799 and klamus
Da onde que você é, e com quem fez? Não sabia que tinha bimax no Brasil, deve ter saído caro, mas os resultados ficaram excelentes, a mudança ficou bem nítida tanto no perfil quanto de frente, muito bons mesmo.

• +1