my buddy puts 0 effort into getting pussy and he gets laid all the time and I put in 100% and get nothing

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
I am not sure to get upset, me and my buddy went to a party the JB is takin the piss to se tip a meeting and my freidn only started pulling the white girl today and she ALREADY WANTS TO MEET HIM.
IMG 8522
IMG 8523

I admit my rizz is dogshit for a bbc (most important thing for a bbc is this and low inhb) but wow just fucking wow. I knew this would happen I knew he’d get the girl just willingly easily agree to meet and have sex but me NOOO I have to simp for months and then date the girl beg her for pity sex.

Last week we went out and he slayed another stacylite with 0 effort. Nigger isn’t even chad he’s shorter than me and I have a better body I mog him facially as well. wtf witchcraft is this shit bruh :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Ricky212 and 5'7 zoomer
I am not sure to get upset, me and my buddy went to a party the JB is takin the piss to se tip a meeting and my freidn only started pulling the white girl today and she ALREADY WANTS TO MEET HIM.
View attachment 2908164View attachment 2908165

I admit my rizz is dogshit for a bbc (most important thing for a bbc is this and low inhb) but wow just fucking wow. I knew this would happen I knew he’d get the girl just willingly easily agree to meet and have sex but me NOOO I have to simp for months and then date the girl beg her for pity sex.

Last week we went out and he slayed another stacylite with 0 effort. Nigger isn’t even chad he’s shorter than me and I have a better body I mog him facially as well. wtf witchcraft is this shit bruh :feelswhy:
NT is law

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s over

NT is law
Nigger game man. I explain it to him but he doesn’t get it. He says shit like “aren’t you also black though so why can’t you do it as well” like dude I’m non NT I’m also anxious around hoes and rizzless I’m basically deformed mentally in the eyes of foids I don’t have the “bbc NT low inhb” associated with all you lot
Why won’t the Jew make the system work for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles