My circumstance is so impossible that if i win it will become the most inspirational story

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Former starving extremely mentally ill teen with kyphosis, The fact that i'm functioning is a miracle, I will build a respectable life i will do what is thought to be impossible for someone of my kind, Someone my state should be in a mental hospital or already dead, If or when i will when that without a doubt will be the most motivating story anybody could hear regardless of the way i get there

I want to see a future where i have/am
1. A dating life with a loyal woman and options
2. Well respected body
3. Confident and mentally stable

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, the MOUSE and 1 other person
Ii BELIEVE in you!

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
Leave Judaism and marry a non-Jewess.

Jfl Mf thinks he is in a disney movie. Got caught by the psychops.

Someone always beats the statistics.

But will it be you? Only time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Thanks

Not disney movie but fighter type movie
Sorry but life is not like that, there is no reward for your suffering. Theres reward for conquists tho. But thinking unnecessary suffering was good in any way is cope

Someone always beats the statistics.

But will it be you? Only time will tell.
I will
Sorry but life is not like that, there is no reward for your suffering. Theres reward for conquists tho. But thinking unnecessary suffering was good in any way is cope
I realized that already, But pain that is directed towards the correct direction will work if i do it smart, It depends on your character and your motivation to stop the pain, I prefer the pain of having many tasks than the pain of being a loser, Obviously the pain doesn't = results but it is sometimes neccesery, You are correct if i will suffer without a drive nothing good will happen out of it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I will

I realized that already, But pain that is directed towards the correct direction will work if i do it smart, It depends on your character and your motivation to stop the pain, I prefer the pain of having many tasks than the pain of being a loser, Obviously the pain doesn't = results but it is sometimes neccesery, You are correct if i will suffer without a drive nothing good will happen out of it
Thats the thing, i dont think you can use this pain (only if what you do has to do has a strong relation). What you gotta do is to improve, surpass the pain and keep focus

Or the person can kys, its what im doing

join the club

You will ascend bro; i am sure of it

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism