My class is becoming blackpilled

D

Deleted member 31856

Iron
2 guys in my class yesterday were checking out people’s canthal tilt then they started talking about me and how I have positive canthal tilt, no uee (no shit they are hooded) and how I have “hunter eyes”. Don’t even know if my eyes count as hunter eyes but I’ll take it

Obviously they got it off TikTok and I swear a bunch of people know about it now

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Arditi, SubHumanHere and 14 others
Stfu retard nobody cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, lonelycurry, schizolool and 12 others
the apocalypsis began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tia0505, gribsufer1, Deleted member 28541 and 13 others
Half the people saying it have no idea what it means and won’t do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, VenatorLuparius, overtier1011 and 8 others
God fucking damnnit, this site needs to be shut off asap

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, utter-ascension, TUSSELEIF and 24 others
Half the people saying it have no idea what it means and won’t do anything about it
They probably don’t know about the site yet

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
ahahah i have hunter eyes bro
Stfu nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, gribsufer1, Lucid and 12 others
we need to change forums and all delete our accounts, this one will go to shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, gribsufer1, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
ahahah i have hunter eyes bro
Stfu nigga
9695E091 017C 451B 83A3 35869C934A6D

According to their knowledge they are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: apathy, SkullDynamics, gribsufer1 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: utter-ascension, gribsufer1, joeveniro and 2 others
Machine Gun GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and becomingnearperfect
What a coincidence everyone who posted here is a graycel newfag except @Lebgfinal . You should be the ones to kill yourselves

2 guys in my class yesterday were checking out people’s canthal tilt then they started talking about me and how I have positive canthal tilt, no uee (no shit they are hooded) and how I have “hunter eyes”. Don’t even know if my eyes count as hunter eyes but I’ll take it

Obviously they got it off TikTok and I swear a bunch of people know about it now
REAL AND TRUE!

I swear if a normie comes up and starts talking about some "canthal tilt" I'm gonna smack him so hard he will get NCT.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, KING REIDYZ, gribsufer1 and 5 others
This website needs an Elliot Rodger to kill all tiktok normie 'looksmaxxers'

or we can pull a ray peat and private this shit
yeah but the jew admins are literally preparing for the tiktok invasion they literally banned nazi avis and are hiring more mods jfl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Informationcapitali

Fml, normies gotta stop

That's a horrible new, stop talking about bp with normies. If normies become blackpilled it's GG for us

If you think the blackpill spreading will change anything you’re deluded. Normies will still be just as bigoted and apathetic.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
If you think the blackpill spreading will change anything you’re deluded. Normies will still be just as bigoted and apathetic.

I genuinely hope you're right. I just don't know.

Normies will start looksmaxxing smartly, and we are going to lose our advantage of being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Informationcapitali and Amexmaxx
Normies will start looksmaxxing smartly, and we are going to lose our advantage of being blackpilled.
Some will most wont. Many of their ideas of looksmaxxing is shower haircut and fashion.

Screenshot 20230802 191957 WhatsApp

One of my classmates posted this
Translation:
I am so sick about your positive canthal tilt, what do we ( women?) care
It`s Joever at least I have PCT and were always complimented about my eyes overall

Groom them into this forum so they will became schizo rotters

How do they treat people? Are they using bp lingo to make fun of people or is it a curiosity?

honestly bro if everyone starts looksmaxxing there'll be competition and plus it'll shift the distribution of looks.

but luckily most of these ppl won't actually do anything serious or be as determined. we still the top 0.0001% babyy

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and zura
Why does everyone wanna shut down the forum it'll blow over in like a year. I found a tiktok the other day from 2020 talking about "negative canthal tilt" and "it's over" and all the comments were telling them to ropemax so it's not that new of a thing

• +1
2023 users need to be kicked out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, HitAndRun and KING REIDYZ
I genuinely hope you're right. I just don't know.
Gym is a known mainstream looksmax since years yet most dont do it.

Also JFL at the daily "BP is going mainstream Thread"

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and VenatorLuparius
First option
This is what I thought would happen if bp became mainstream. That’s why the facial analysis portion of the bp became mainstream it’s the part that is the most compatible with the current social order.

This is what I thought would happen if bp became mainstream. That’s why the facial analysis portion of the bp became mainstream it’s the part that is the most compatible with the current social order.
I noticed lots of people got humbled too

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Tell them about the jews.

Gym is a known mainstream looksmax since years yet most dont do it.

Also JFL at the daily "BP is going mainstream Thread"
gym is harder than popping aromasin

View attachment 2357927
One of my classmates posted this
Translation:
I am so sick about your positive canthal tilt, what do we ( women?) care
It`s Joever at least I have PCT and were always complimented about my eyes overall
You will never see à black dude post things like that

Why are whites, curries and some mestizo/castizo latino so autistic jfl ?

• +1
honestly bro if everyone starts looksmaxxing there'll be competition and plus it'll shift the distribution of looks.

but luckily most of these ppl won't actually do anything serious or be as determined. we still the top 0.0001% babyy
Joined Friday.

GTFO

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
Incel man builds, normie man destroys

BAN THE NEW ACCOUNTS!

I can tell you are a uncanny gook just with this pic
What about it specifically makes it look chinkish?
He has a nose bridge and good eyebrows, good fatpads for hooding but maybe not great PFL.

Also T50 eyes, but it doesn't look asian at all to me

What about it specifically makes it look chinkish?
He has a nose bridge and good eyebrows, good fatpads for hooding but maybe not great PFL.

Also T50 eyes, but it doesn't look asian at all to me
Half Russian half Ukrainian

Half Russian half Ukrainian
This is proof that hooded eyes aren't ideal.

Normies think it looks asian and you get falioed hard for that.

• JFL