My class sucks

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
The people at my school are so weird. It's like they've been unhappy for their whole life so they only know how to communicate in disdain, contempt, judgement etc. They only talk about bullshit with no value.

Example: Today I was simply eating my yoghurt with truffle nuts. She kept commenting how it's weird about 5 times with a weird judging face. I was like okay who cares. Changed subjects but she was like oh no that's bad I would never.
Like.... do you even have something fun to say?
(She kept giving IOIs while having a bf which was kinda weird)

Other classmates also only comment on negative things, while they are too afraid to even have a personality out of fear of judgement. It's like a bucket of negativity and all these crabs pull eachother down. A shell without any personality underneath.

Even when I say something fun like Im going to do X this week. They react like: Okay nice for you. Meanwhile they initiate convos in a weird negative way. Like they don't know any other mode of consciousness.

Personalitymaxxed for multiple years to now be surrounded by people who suck. The whole interaction costs me a lot of energy. I was so drained that I approached someone on the street just to reset my energy. This has become a habit at this point lol.

Weird mfers out there in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Stfu nigga theres no pics so IDGAF KYS

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one