MY CLASSMATE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE FORUM WTF

rizatx

rizatx

Brahmin Dalit
He texted me rn asking bro what's Mtn and Ltn bro what's mk677 bro I thought it's a gun bro 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, boss8055, Aero and 4 others
Ask him what he thinks about me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, fuse and 4 others

rizatx

Iron
Joined Apr 17, 2024
Posts49Reputation34Points

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and rizatx
everyone has known this shit for awhile now bro my friends in 2021 were all like “bro i just mogged that bug” when they squish a bug and i’m like bro how do u know that word and they all look at me like :hnghn: and say uhh idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, rizatx, Jova and 3 others
call him a hapa dalit to see if he really found the forum

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and rizatx
everyone has known this shit for awhile now bro my friends in 2021 were all like “bro i just mogged that bug” when they squish a bug and i’m like bro how do u know that word and they all look at me like :hnghn: and say uhh idk
Same I remember I met my girl in 2020 and she said “so do you mog other guys” while we ate lunch at her house and I was like how you know that word and she said “all you incels say it”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, Jova and 4 others
I take ak47 last option

• Hmm...
Reactions: rizatx
Same I remember I met my girl in 2020 and she said “so do you mog other guys” while we ate lunch at her house and I was like how you know that word and she said “all you incels say it”
I wudnt wish this on any of my dalits

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rizatx and vermillioncorefan
prolly cuz u were jerking in ur car telling her how u got 10000 posts n she googled it when she got home:feelsokman:does she know u at 50000 and got fans now

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and rizatx
wild brah stay safe

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
prolly cuz u were jerking in ur car telling her how u got 10000 posts n she googled it when she got home:feelsokman:does she know u at 50000 and got fans now
Nah wait how did you know I did that when did I tell you was jerking it in her car and telling her I had 10k posts 💀
When did I tell u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Jova and rizatx
  • So Sad
Reactions: rizatx
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Nah wait how did you know I did that when did I tell you was jerking it in her car and telling her I had 10k posts 💀
When did I tell u
nah u were on vc with me when it happened bro i think u just too drunk to remember lmao her voice is lowk annoying

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rizatx and Vermilioncore