My co-worker once again mocked me for being subhuman at work, only for her to be nice to me later on in the night. What can I do to stop this?

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
Yesterday, I posted a thread detailing events that transpired at my workplace, where my new female co-worker mocked me with her eyes multiple times in one night, only to then be nice to me at the end of the night. Well, tonight, it happened again. Below is the thread from last night, which is a very brutal look into the day to day life of a 0 PSL subhuman truecel.

So, I was cleaning bathrooms in the main corridor, when some random dude came up to me and asked if there was anybody in the bathroom, because I had closed the bathroom off, and he didn't know that I was the one that was cleaning it. I didn't hear him due to having my earbuds in, so I asked him to repeat himself, in which he repeated himself again, this time a bit louder. I told him that no one was in there, and that he could go in. Behind him, I could see my co-worker, whom I will now refer to as "That Girl", looking right in my direction and laughing, while she was standing at the dumpster, about to throw her trash bags away. I didn't know how to react, because in my mind, I was absolutely flustered by the guy coming up to me and distracting me from what I was doing. And then to see such brutal mockery from my That Girl again, when I haven't done anything to deserve it? All I could do was laugh back, and throw my hands up, trying to jestermaxx my way out of such a devastating situation.

However, once again, the mood would change at the end of the night. I got off the elevator to go clean the office kitchen, and when I got off the elevator, I noticed That Girl and my supervisor walking with trash cans, passing right by the elevator. I got off and slowly walked behind them, because they were going pretty slow. As we approached the door, she suddenly opened the door, and held it open for me. Now, I could have gotten the door for myself, because I had one hand free, and the mop bucket barely weighs anything. She, on the other hand, was moving an entire trash can, which is quite hard to get through the door in the first place. My supervisor could have got the door for the both of us as well, because she was legitimately holding nothing at all. Yet, That Girl decided to hold the door open for me....the same guy she has been mocking with her eyes and facial expressions for multiple days! I'm not even sure how she noticed I was there, because I was behind her, but I know she held it open for me, because she was looking directly at me with her back placed against the door, propping it open.

I am seriously at a loss for words, I simply cannot understand why a girl would make fun of me and mock me straight to my face, but also be nice to me at the same time. I've been mocked and bullied by girls for a long time, and they've never, ever been nice to me. I do not understand why it is different this time. This daily, almost bipolar mockery that turns into a nice gesture is truly baffling to me, a subhuman truecel, with really no experience in the world. Is this how women act when they see a guy that is ugly, or weak? Are the nice gestures actually just her mocking me through action? Because again, I could have gotten the door myself. It's very possible her holding the door open for me was her mocking me for being weak, which is just absolutely brutal for me. That's the only way I can really picture the situation going in my mind, because I don't understand why she'd do this otherwise.

Regardless, I am going to try to be nice to That Girl tomorrow, and see if maybe the mockery stops. I plan on greeting her when she walks into the building, as she normally walks past me when she walks in. I am going to try to establish some form of truce, so that maybe she will realize that even though I am extremely subhuman looking, I am still a human being, and I've done nothing to deserve being mocked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Go ER in Fortnite creator 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BongMog and Deleted member 26448
are you stupid mate, you're subhuman and fucking retarded. no she isnt making fun of you twat

You can maybe try fucking her to stop this.