My collagen died from 17 to 18

D

Deleted member 22962

Iron
I was collagenmaxxed so hard at 17 and didnt even know it, i was considered attractive even tho i was skinny fat because my appeal relied on my skin, which was pretty good at the time, even tho I had shit diet, shit sleep schedule and no skincare at all.
At 18 started skincaremaxxing hard and even doing all the collagen softmaxxes, exercising, sleeping better, eating properly... despite that my collagen seems to have disappeared in 1 year...
Also my hair went from light brown to almost black

17yrs old:
96FD6762 748E 4F05 8FBE 21B46BF1FE05

18yrs old:
8B3BB587 5DA0 457F BB92 0017B41ED601

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Kebab Master
I was collagenmaxxed so hard at 17 and didnt even knew it, i was considered attractive even tho i was skinny fat because i relied on my skin, which was pretty good at the time, even tho I had shit diet shit sleep schedule and no skincare at all.
At 18 started skincaremaxxing hard and even doing all the collagen softmaxxes, exercising, sleeping better, eating properly... My collagen seems to have disappeared in 1 year...

17yrs old:
View attachment 2178675
18yrs old:
View attachment 2178676
Thats cause ur losing fat pads better for u cause more visible bones

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
>has girl looking face
It's over gaybro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, forevermirin and Deleted member 22962
Thats cause ur losing fat pads better for u cause more visible bones
Maybe its because i did bonesmashing for a while, even tho it shouldnt be that cuz doing bonesmashing doesnt correlate with the times when my collagen dropped (summer 2022)

you remind me of that schizo @Leo0509 who kept posting about his nasolabial folds even though everyone called him a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Jpg, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
you remind me of that schizo @Leo0509 who kept posting about his nasolabial folds even though everyone called him a retard
can you see the collagen loss or am I being paranoid

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
true, just kill yourself at this point the damage is irrepairable

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
can you see the collagen loss or am I being paranoid
we cant
even if there is we cant tell because there are like 2 pixels in those pictures in total

Yeah it's over you need botox and new face

over.

orbital rim implants or shotgun transplant