My cousin one year younger than me that my dad and uncle would gloat about is now getting divorce raped by his ex and living back home with his dad

alien

alien

Kraken
Karma is a bitch isn't it? Looks like good old alienfranco isn't such a loser now after all. I may live at home. But I am not in any debt. No divorce rapeage. My cousin turned 38 (I'll be 39 soon) and is going to owe child support and alimony to his ex-gf (common law, living together for 3+ years). They have a 1 year old son together.

My dad was rubbing it in my face last year that he reproduced and I didn't. Now whose laughing bitch? And now my cousin is living with his dad (my uncle) to prepare to pepper his angus.

I have been in positions before where women wanted to get married and have kids. For eg. My infamous currycel ex. And my Filipina ex-FWB. I was and am too black pilled to ever get live with a woman or have kids though. I am a loser but I frauded my employment status and living arrangement to my Filipina ex-FWB. I was a wage cuck back when the currycel and I were together. And my last ex (whose white) essentially broke up with me because I wouldn't beta provide for her. Whose the loser now bitch? You are better off being single and childless than being a divorce/child support raped oofy doofy. My cousin allegedly can't even see his son now because the courts have to figure that shit out.

Cousin, if you are lurking, after being black pilled like that, yes I am the infamous alienfranco.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daqirius and YUNGMAXXER
Read every word

what is your mortality salience level on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being highest? you're essentially 60% of the way through life already.

how do you cope with never reproducing? i used to think it was stupid and irrational, but i think humans aren't meant to be rational, we're meant to be happy and insentient, and raise families, and believe in religion and afterlife in order to facilitate dna replication, going against our purpose is mentally unhealthy because we were evolved to be psychologically resistant to antinatalism/nonrelication. what cope do you use to maintain you sanity? do you believe in symbolic immortality through a meaningful act?

I am happy for this win bro. Keep grinding.

Common law marriage?

What kind of cucked country are you living in?

Reality is you both are abused dogs in front of trustfundcels

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Common law marriage?

What kind of cucked country are you living in?
Canada.
I would post a Justin Trudeau meme now if i had time but I'm busy

Reality is you both are abused dogs in front of trustfundcels
This is true. Trustfundcels live on God Mode. Most people are born into slavery. Including in the western world.

• +1
Reactions: robtical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back