My crush turns 18 next month

try2beme

try2beme

Ugly Monkey
Shes gonna go from a 9 down to an 8 if im being real. Doesnt hit the same kinda expired vibe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, whiteislandpill, mayo mogger and 10 others
Shes gonna go from a 9 down to an 8 if im being real. Doesnt hit the same kinda expired vibe
Does she know you morph your hair for incels?

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, ambi, ascension and 1 other person
Buddy my hair looks the same in every pic of me and its still dogshit. Stop obsessing over that pic of me sitting directly under the light out of spite, U refuse to show urself and ur child bride @Axii frauds to the point he looks like a endangered animal

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, ascension, coisbhai and 2 others
Buddy my hair looks the same in every pic of me and its still dogshit. U refuse to show urself and ur child bride @Axii frauds to the point he looks like a endangered animal
JFL i bet i mog that @moggathon cuck.

Rate?
RDT 20240220 1232134314888714795013049

Felt very low inhib today.

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ambi, coisbhai and 2 others
Buddy my hair looks the same in every pic of me and its still dogshit. Stop obsessing over that pic of me sitting directly under the light out of spite, U refuse to show urself and ur child bride @Axii frauds to the point he looks like a endangered animal
He’s mog you by being white. Muhh lighting keep coping son.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
He’s mog you by being white. Muhh lighting keep coping son.
Ur the coper cos my hair always looks the exact same INCEL😂 keep sucking off ur 12yo bestie

• JFL
Flexing another dude's genes is crazy ngl
And a literal kid who fakes his age and fakes a gf to hide their hidden relationship these guys are actually sinister LMAO

• JFL
Flexing another dude's genes is crazy ngl
Buddy you haven’t even hit puberty yet. I suggest tranny maxxing you shitskin runt.

Buddy you haven’t even hit puberty yet. I suggest tranny maxxing you shitskin runt.
He is more dimorphic and older looking than your bf LMAO

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and coisbhai
We know buddy.

Good fucking riddance.
Hes insulting himself and his bf so hard cuz u look older than those lil kids. Weirdos man they on ignored

• JFL
Hes insulting himself and his bf so hard cuz u look older than those lil kids. Weirdos man they on ignored
Why do you morph your hair?

Why do you morph your hair?
Lame accusation u know damn well i was right under the light. U cant say its an excuse the light is right above me in the pic lel..My hair looks normal all the time and u nitpicking onto anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, i_love_roosters and try2beme
Lame accusation u know damn well i was right under the light. U cant say its an excuse the light is right above me in the pic lel..My hair looks normal all the time and u nitpicking onto anything
you can literally see the morph jfl

when are we vcing?
When are you revealing your face?

You promised if @Snake.0359 showed you a sideprofile, but you pussied out

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
When are you revealing your face?

You promised if @Snake.0359 showed you a sideprofile, but you pussied out
nice deflection son

How sad do you have to be to have 3-4 users from a schizo forum live rent free in your head :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
you can literally see the morph jfl
You can see the light hitting thin strands of frizzy hair buddy

What we can also see is you grooming an underaged user on here who larps his age. Who the fuck makes besties with schizotypical posture children on a mentally ill forum. Diddy ass nigga of the forum

How old r u

• +1
no way! and he fell for it. inject t or E faggot just do something you ugly runt
So you're not a man?

How can you expect people to take you seriously when you can't keep your promises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and try2beme
You can see the light hitting thin strands of frizzy hair buddy

What we can also see is you grooming an underaged user on here who larps his age. Who the fuck makes besties with schizotypical posture children on a mentally ill forum. Diddy ass nigga of the forum
sure bud whatever helps you cope. axii's older than me too. but at least i can go to sleep knowing i dont morph my hair for incels

Thought this was an amnesia thread from the title

• JFL