My Dad agreed to pay for my surgery

My Dad agreed to pay for my surgery.

I’ve been super insecure about my looks since I was 8, even though I wasn't bad looking. My Dad was a model, so it was hard to be compared to him. People didn't even think I was his son because I was obese at that time. However, I lost all of that weight, almost 100lbs which I’m now at a healthy weight. Now, I have no loose skin or anything, which is crazy to me.

Anyways, I've been talking about getting surgery since May 2022, saying I'm going to kill myself if I don't get it. Both of my parents said I don't need anything. My mom is still against it, but just recently, my Dad agreed to it after I showed him morphs of myself. Seeing what I would look like with a more prominent chin and a wider jaw made me look so much better. He said that if I maintain my good grades, he will pay for two of the surgeries that I want to get. So, I said jaw angle implants and a genioplasty, which will make the biggest difference. He said that when I'm 18 and still feel that way, he will get it for me.

💡LIFEFUEL
I don’t have to wageslave and save up for years.

View attachment 2840333
Pm please bro u actually made me curious asf

I’ve been super insecure about my looks since I was 8, even though I wasn't bad looking. My Dad was a model, so it was hard to be compared to him. People didn't even think I was his son because I was obese at that time. However, I lost all of that weight, almost 100lbs which I’m now at a healthy weight. Now, I have no loose skin or anything, which is crazy to me.

Anyways, I've been talking about getting surgery since May 2022, saying I'm going to kill myself if I don't get it. Both of my parents said I don't need anything. My mom is still against it, but just recently, my Dad agreed to it after I showed him morphs of myself. Seeing what I would look like with a more prominent chin and a wider jaw made me look so much better. He said that if I maintain my good grades, he will pay for two of the surgeries that I want to get. So, I said jaw angle implants and a genioplasty, which will make the biggest difference. He said that when I'm 18 and still feel that way, he will get it for me.

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
Mirin if true

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
i'm jealous that you have a normal father

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
tales

Unless your jaw and chin are literally death tier on a subhuman level, you’re exaggerating the importance of these surgeries.

Unless your jaw and chin are literally death tier on a subhuman level, you’re exaggerating the importance of these surgeries.
It's not death tier it's just sub par

its over blud you spent 130$ on an incel forum

i had to delete a ballora thread to not risk being sued, ur just gay!

dude u will get like 1000 rep automatically if u actually make a buccal guide JFL
Alright, I think it's time the Reddit users hopped off my dick now.

Alright, I think it's time the Reddit users hopped off my dick now.
Yea, post pics with imgur also, u can delete it without paying

my Dad agreed to it after I showed him morphs of myself. Seeing what I would look like with a more prominent chin and a wider jaw made me look so much better
jfl

💡LIFEFUEL

View attachment 2840333
im happy for you
will see a jaw surgeron this summer, and if everything goes fine my first ascension will be « complete » by 2025, my parents will advance the money
Then I will see if I need some fillers or things like that