My dad genuinely skipped agepill and peaked at 50

L

Lebgfinal

User
He is 53 now and look better than he did when he was 30.
No hairloss, almost no wrinkles.
He was a depressed lower with alcoholism at 30, and now he is traveling around the world with his gf, made his company and is a youtuber/tiktoker.
He peaked at 50 like these redpill copers would say, but sometimes it actually work and its not cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Danish_Retard, infini and 6 others
What's his tiktok/youtube channel

Prime is 25yo at most

wont dddoxx myself retard
You already have your subhuman face posted everywhere in discord and here dox what else you retarded subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 28939
You already have your subhuman face posted everywhere in discord and here dox what else you retarded subhuman
you know me on discord?

you know me on discord?
No someone said your pics all over discord and I've seen one tiktok account using your face as subhuman example so you pretty much doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier
No someone said your pics all over discord and I've seen one tiktok account using your face as subhuman example so you pretty much doxxed
yeah i remember that tiktok

• So Sad
Reactions: lasnt
wont dddoxx myself retard
You've already posted pics of your dad. All it takes is one dedicated autist to find out what his tiktok and youtube channels are and it's over for you. Kys

You've already posted pics of your dad. All it takes is one dedicated autist to find out what his tiktok and youtube channels are and it's over for you. Kys
none of these pics are from tiktok or youtube retard

none of these pics are from tiktok or youtube retard
your dad's face can still be recognized but your IQ is too low to understand that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Cope.

At 50 he's way past his prime, he's only betaxbuxxing/sugardaddymaxxing right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Pics or didn't happen

nobody cares if no pics

He is 53 now and look better than he did when he was 30.
No hairloss, almost no wrinkles.
He was a depressed lower with alcoholism at 30, and now he is traveling around the world with his gf, made his company and is a youtuber/tiktoker.
He peaked at 50 like these redpill copers would say, but sometimes it actually work and its not cope.
no picture
dnr.

Your 50yo dad would look like utter shit compared to a male model in his 20s stop coping. Looking better than his alcoholic 30 year old self means nothing

Your 50yo dad would look like utter shit compared to a male model in his 20s stop coping. Looking better than his alcoholic 30 year old self means nothing
Yea no shit my dad isn't a model, but he does mog most men for his age. That's my point nigger.

i posted him before, how can i show in his pic that he has a good life? its not easy
can't you post the same pic here so we can see how he looks