my dad indirectly told me to bonesmash

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
i consulted my parents about my recessed chin and they agreed to take me to a dentist. however, another thing that came from the conversation was my dad saying that if i wanted a bigger chin i shld play (American) football and get hit a lot, for example, fights. bonesmashing works guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker, Constantin Denis and 6 others
He indirectly wants you to rope, Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jarai jr, LooksThinker and 6 others
join a boxing gym

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, 5'7 zoomer and garyismaxxing
nobody said it didn't bro. its just not very effective and can cause deformities

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
bonesmashing is real. 100% for the chin.

It wont turn you into gigachad if you start as an absolute chinlet. But, if you have an OK chin or maybe genetically bad chin, but a good mandible, it can definitely help you.

I have a genetically recessed chin, my jaw is almost too big for it (i chewed mewed and was blackpilled throughout my teens). So from the front, my chin looked off. I bonesmashed for width and height along with supplementing Vit K2+D3+Boron+Zinc+Calcium along with running SARMs. My chin grew a lot.

Zygos, Chin, Infras and Supras and Glabellawork the best for bonesmashing.

Places you should never touch- Gonions, Mandible, nasal bridge. (Dont try these, trust me. I have tried on all these places and it caused terrible lymph node swelling, couldnt breathe almost for a couple days + terrible bloat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pogin_chan, Kasanova and 2 others

It wont turn you into gigachad if you start as an absolute chinlet. But, if you have an OK chin or maybe genetically bad chin, but a good mandible, it can definitely help you.

I have a genetically recessed chin, my jaw is almost too big for it (i chewed mewed and was blackpilled throughout my teens). So from the front, my chin looked off. I bonesmashed for width and height along with supplementing Vit K2+D3+Boron+Zinc+Calcium along with running SARMs. My chin grew a lot.

Places you should never touch- Gonions, Mandible, nasal bridge. (Dont try these, trust me. I have tried on all these places and it caused terrible lymph node swelling, couldnt breathe almost for a couple days + terrible bloat.
I think mine is like meeks should I do it

noted with thanks. how do i fix a narrow palate and recessed maxilla ? like i said, im gna see a dentist and maybe get a palate expander (im 15) but im worried that it will fuck me up because my palate is asymmetrical
Canvas 1

i consulted my parents about my recessed chin and they agreed to take me to a dentist. however, another thing that came from the conversation was my dad saying that if i wanted a bigger chin i shld play (American) football and get hit a lot, for example, fights. bonesmashing works guys
JFL dad knows it’s over

noted with thanks. how do i fix a narrow palate and recessed maxilla ? like i said, im gna see a dentist and maybe get a palate expander (im 15) but im worried that it will fuck me up because my palate is asymmetrical
there will be a ton of copers incoming but i dont care.

Mewing, hardmewing, chin tucks, and incisor chewing saved me. And i didnt even know about mewing until february of this year when some girl i was dating asked me if i "mewed" because i, for the first time leaned down in my life and happened to have a really great jaw. (i was fat all my life and am still in puberty FYI).

Since then, i went on a rabbithole and got blackpilled, discovered how truecel my eye area was albeit having a good jaw.

You should be focusing on expanding the palatal width and inducing ccw in the maxilla.

If you are young enough and dedicated enough, you can transform your life in less than a year.

24/7 chin tucks, 24/7 hardmewing, taping your mouth shut during sleeping, thumbpulling, perma squinch, incisor chewing/normal chewing, and proper swallowing/breathing.

No matter your starting base (unless a true case of SFS), everyone is mildly downgrown and or terribly downgrown. Hence, most if not all people require CCW rotation of their maxilla.

This is to be achieved via the methods I provided above. Your genetic potential does **NOT** limit the forward growth of your maxilla, however it does limit the amount of bonemass that will be present in your face.

Your goal is to fix your occlusal plane, achieve CCW rotation of the maxilla, expand your palate (thumbpulling if poor, MSE if you have money) and then figure out what position you are at. A true mewing transformation occurs when your chin becomes shorter, yes shorter.

Unless you have ideal chin projection combined with a tall chin, your vertically "tall" chin is most likely a result of downward growth. Hence, mewing is going to make your chin vertically shorter, whilst projecting it more from the side.

You need to bonesmash and or get genio to fix this, if you happen to stumble upon this issue.

P.S - You will NEVER achieve a salludon tier transformation in regards to maxillary forward growth unless you hyperautistically become fixated with these things and have a proper routine every day. mewing is to grow your face ideally from a craniofacial perspective. Bonesmashing can further bone mass in targeted regions for aesthetic purposes. This, combined with softmaxxing and I can guarantee a year from now you will NOT be truecel.

(FYI, do not even bother with anything in this guide unless you have a caucasian skull.)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
is it ok to use knuckles? or what do u recommend
yes knuckles. massage gun also works well. Make sure you drain your lypmh nodes via gua sha and or massage before bonesmashing. You dont want to have a swollen face after.

the only thing you can do to fix a recressed chin is chewing both side"s long

and what you father said, american footbal can work direct and both indirectly,

• +1
Reactions: bbaakirr2

man I feel sorry for retards like you. Hope ur brain damage isn't too severe. What people do on this board just to not work and get surgeries is sad.

I utilized bone smashing methods when I was in mixed martial arts. I did a combination of muay thai strikes for the shins hands and elbows as well as a monk practice of using 100's of steel rods on bare skin that I would harden the rest of my bones. It eventually got to a point where my body was could take hard punches or large boards to the body with ease. I never did this to my face or head because I seen how my hands eventually became a little disfigured and larger overall. I suppose with more controlled hits with a smooth surface this could provide ok results but the risk may not be worth the reward.

What do you use (hammer, smooth rock, your own knuckles)? How many times per day and how long and do you hit all along the jawline and chin? How much power do you put into the strikes?

there will be a ton of copers incoming but i dont care.

Mewing, hardmewing, chin tucks, and incisor chewing saved me. And i didnt even know about mewing until february of this year when some girl i was dating asked me if i "mewed" because i, for the first time leaned down in my life and happened to have a really great jaw. (i was fat all my life and am still in puberty FYI).

Since then, i went on a rabbithole and got blackpilled, discovered how truecel my eye area was albeit having a good jaw.

You should be focusing on expanding the palatal width and inducing ccw in the maxilla.

If you are young enough and dedicated enough, you can transform your life in less than a year.

24/7 chin tucks, 24/7 hardmewing, taping your mouth shut during sleeping, thumbpulling, perma squinch, incisor chewing/normal chewing, and proper swallowing/breathing.

No matter your starting base (unless a true case of SFS), everyone is mildly downgrown and or terribly downgrown. Hence, most if not all people require CCW rotation of their maxilla.

This is to be achieved via the methods I provided above. Your genetic potential does **NOT** limit the forward growth of your maxilla, however it does limit the amount of bonemass that will be present in your face.

Your goal is to fix your occlusal plane, achieve CCW rotation of the maxilla, expand your palate (thumbpulling if poor, MSE if you have money) and then figure out what position you are at. A true mewing transformation occurs when your chin becomes shorter, yes shorter.

Unless you have ideal chin projection combined with a tall chin, your vertically "tall" chin is most likely a result of downward growth. Hence, mewing is going to make your chin vertically shorter, whilst projecting it more from the side.

You need to bonesmash and or get genio to fix this, if you happen to stumble upon this issue.

P.S - You will NEVER achieve a salludon tier transformation in regards to maxillary forward growth unless you hyperautistically become fixated with these things and have a proper routine every day. mewing is to grow your face ideally from a craniofacial perspective. Bonesmashing can further bone mass in targeted regions for aesthetic purposes. This, combined with softmaxxing and I can guarantee a year from now you will NOT be truecel.

(FYI, do not even bother with anything in this guide unless you have a caucasian skull.)
i read this and felt motivated asf but then i read caucasian and now im ready to rope. im chinese korean

i read this and felt motivated asf but then i read caucasian and now im ready to rope. im chinese korean
I dont know about mongoloid skulls unfortunately. I believe someone more knowledgeable on skull type and craniofacial development can help you.

Mongoloids have differently shaped orbits, mandibles, zygomatic arches etc etc.
It seems to me that caucasoids are born with a LeFort 3 in their skulls, distinguishing them from negroid & mongoloid skuls.

"Mewing" - is essential for optimal development. But what exactly is optimal development is correlated to your cranial base (this is FULLY dependent on your skull type). Mongoloids will never have perfectly developed supra and infraorbital rims (if they have protruding orbits at all), no matter how hard they mew. Their cranial base simply won't let them.

I dont know about mongoloid skulls unfortunately. I believe someone more knowledgeable on skull type and craniofacial development can help you.

It seems to me that caucasoids are born with a LeFort 3 in their skulls, distinguishing them from negroid & mongoloid skuls.

"Mewing" - is essential for optimal development. But what exactly is optimal development is correlated to your cranial base (this is FULLY dependent on your skull type). Mongoloids will never have perfectly developed supra and infraorbital rims (if they have protruding orbits at all), no matter how hard they mew. Their cranial base simply won't let them.
yeah i have very slight bug eyes due to my recessed maxilla and brow ridge

my dad has a strong chin, good forward grwoth, good cheekbones and his jawline is basically always visible. my mum may or may not have sfs, her face js js kinda flat. does this mean i may have a good base and i could get there or..?

Gonions, Mandible, nasal bridge

IDK, I bonesmash my mandible and it's pretty ok, however you have to be retarted to bonesmash nasal bridge (btw don't bonesmash ramus it's very painful + there is an easier way to increase it)