My dad just asked me what "Hunter Eyes" are

G

greycel

Bronze
It's officially over.

My dad walked into my room and asked me what hunter eyes are. I know a few days ago my mum had snooped through my phone I left unlocked. I probably had around 100 looksmax tabs open and when I came back they were all closed. She probably told my dad, and now he said he found "an article about Hunter Eyes", that he will send me.
He was looking at my eyes and said mine swing downwards, and that he read something about it. He's probably talking about downturned medial canthus.

bruh

What should I do if he shows this website?
Should I tell him to not go on it because me and some friends checked it out once (due to Tiktok) and the people on it are weird?
Help, im cringing so hard, I don't want him to come to me tomorrow asking what "Mog" means

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, neverchadlite, R@m@ and 5 others
It's officially over.

My dad walked into my room and asked me what hunter eyes are. I know a few days ago my mum had snooped through my phone I left unlocked. I probably had around 100 looksmax tabs open and when I came back they were all closed. She probably told my dad, and now he said he found "an article about Hunter Eyes", that he will send me.
He was looking at my eyes and said mine swing downwards, and that he read something about it. He's probably talking about downturned medial canthus.

bruh

Should I tell him to not go on it because me and some friends checked it out once (due to Tiktok) and the people on it are weird?
Help, im cringing so hard, I don't want him to come to me tomorrow asking what "Mog" means
Just say it’s a certain type of eyes and move on

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, med, fagtard and 1 other person
Tales from Sesame Street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, IAMNOTANINCEL, anthony111553 and 1 other person
That’s amazing! Now edge to Skibidibi sigma and Sean o mogger with ur pops !!!!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, med and fagtard
first world problems

>son what does hunter eyes mean
Zogk3Ip

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, LooksThinker, klimo and 11 others
Do you want me to give you a hug or something?

"Hunter eyes" typically refer to a focused, intense gaze associated with hunters or trackers when they're keenly observing their surroundings or prey. It's often used metaphorically to describe someone who has a sharp, penetrating gaze or appears intensely focused. It's about the way the eyes convey determination, concentration, and readiness to act, like a hunter sizing up their target.

Show him the best possible example
D74201e5 0622 46cb a0dc b942f8c3aec5 aadddb0c d390 4b16 9387 032167e7afc3 thumbnail
Screenshot 20231224 160518 Video Player
Screenshot 20240212 174255 Opera

high inhib faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Gaygymmaxx
It's officially over.

bruh

He needs to ascend and ditch your used up mother for some fresh jb poonani

Make him an account.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and greycel