My dad said that he was basically an incel in dating and then suddenly became a slayer

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
My father, (a HTN in his prime, 6tf tall), told me that after losing his virginity early once, he basically never had sex or "teenage love" until he was around 17-18 and even past that his friends (I met them, they're a bunch of subhuman manlets) still pulled more than him, while he was reserved and insecure, but that he suddenly decided to just starting talking to girls one day and he started slaying out of nowhere.
I believe him, because in his mid 20s he cheated on his girlfriend with my mom (who was a 17 years old JB Stacylite).

My dad is quite bluepilled (though he does compliment my looks all the time), he just has the "just be confident, son!!" mentality and he's still stuck in the past, but I can't really blame him.
Dating in the 1980s and 90s was a completely different thing.

I tell him things aren't how they used to be, but he still thinks because modern JBs dress like whores that they'll just throw pussy at you 😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, Hernan, Lonenely sigma and 14 others
That’s usually the case for most mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Danish_Retard, Primalsplit and 5 others
IMG 9047

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Elvisandreaa, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
That’s usually the case for most mentalcels.
He was somewhat of a volcel, because 6ft in 1980s Italy is essentially the equivalent of 6'4 today.
He was smart though. He always kept his hair long, he still does to this day, and always shaved

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lonenely sigma, horizontallytall and 4 others
Im you dad

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
He was somewhat of a volcel, because 6ft in 1980s Italy is essentially the equivalent of 6'4 today.
He was smart though. He always kept his hair long, he still does to this day, and always shaved
Smart, high IQ guys usually are usually more reserved and analytical. They tend to go through spells of inceldom even if good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, m0ss26, Xangsane and 2 others
What he was actually doing was rapemaxxing
You are a product of rape
He will burn in Hell
Inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, m0ss26, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
What he was actually doing was rapemaxxing
You are a product of rape
He will burn in Hell
Inshallah
Can't be the product of rape when I was born a year after my parents marriage 😂
Don't worry, my dad isn't a nigger who went to buy cigarettes. Though he and my mom did divorce very quick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
bro how do you not know James Sapphire 😭
Never heard of him until this thread, but from a quick Google search, I can tell he's Richard Ramirezmaxxing
Screenshot 20230813 102651

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Elvisandreaa, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mogstars, m0ss26 and 5 others
I wonder if I disrespected my dad 40 looksimps would have came to his defense...
Last time I insulted my mom and got everyone to jump at me, but now it's all good.
For the record, I actually love my father because he actually loves me more than anyone else, while to my mom I'm essentially a glorified pet

My father, (a HTN in his prime, 6tf tall), told me that after losing his virginity early once, he basically never had sex or "teenage love" until he was around 17-18 and even past that his friends (I met them, they're a bunch of subhuman manlets) still pulled more than him, while he was reserved and insecure, but that he suddenly decided to just starting talking to girls one day and he started slaying out of nowhere.
I believe him, because in his mid 20s he cheated on his girlfriend with my mom (who was a 17 years old JB Stacylite).

My dad is quite bluepilled (though he does compliment my looks all the time), he just has the "just be confident, son!!" mentality and he's still stuck in the past, but I can't really blame him.

I tell him things aren't how they used to be, but he still thinks because modern JBs dress like whores that they'll just throw pussy at you 😂
6ft mogger dad and stacylite mom? What are you 7.5 PSL greek god?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, m0ss26 and HeightPilledum
6ft mogger dad and stacylite mom? What are you 7.5 PSL greek god?
No, I'm a HTN like my dad, maybe a chadlite at best. I look exactly like him, but taller and with light blue eyes.
My father praises a lot my looks, curiously enough. According to him I should have hoes at my feet

well he is right.

They do, you probably aren't as good looking as you believe yourself to be

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
They do, you probably aren't as good looking as you believe yourself to be
I don't believe myself anything, faggot. I've been told by EVERYONE that I'm good looking.
Not family, not friends, I don't even have any friends, just random people meeting me for the first time praised my looks.
I know I'm good looking. That I'm at the very least above average

I don't believe myself anything, faggot. I've been told by EVERYONE that I'm good looking.
Not family, not friends, I don't even have any friends, just random people meeting me for the first time praised my looks.
I know I'm good looking. That I'm at the very least above average
Male gaze cope then

Male gaze cope then
I'm talking about women, not men.
I've gotten compliments more from women than men.
Some roasties literally making the soy face and smiling in pleasure when they saw me the first time.
I'm not clueless, I know when I make an impact.
But that isn't enough here. Women want to be simped over, they want you as your pet. They want attention more than they deserve.
And they're all so fucking ugly, Christ, finding one single actual Stacy in this God-forsaken country is more difficult than finding a 6'5 guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 14693
I'm talking about women, not men.
I've gotten compliments more from women than men.
Some roasties literally making the soy face and smiling in pleasure when they saw me the first time.
I'm not clueless, I know when I make an impact.
But that isn't enough here. Women want to be simped over, they want you as your pet. They want attention more than they deserve.
And they're all so fucking ugly, Christ, finding one single actual Stacy in this God-forsaken country is more difficult than finding a 6'5 guy
You must be highly delusional.

• Hmm...
You must be highly delusional.
No, I know and I've been told to be good looking.
Not saying I'm a Chad or anything, I'm just above average.
Surprisingly enough, that isn't everything, and there is men here, there is users here too, who are better looking than me, but who also struggled or still struggle with women.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
How tall u??

My dad is 6'2 and am indian , he told me to look at our 5'5 celibate prime minister as heught doesnt matter jfl.i was 5'7 last year at least 5:11 now

• So Sad
If your good looking then just go to a club and get ons

Imagine having a dad who just shows up to randomly Amog you

How tall u??
6'3

My dad is 6'2 and am indian , he told me to look at our 5'5 celibate prime minister as heught doesnt matter jfl.i was 5'7 last year at least 5:11 now
I stopped at "indian".
Already over

If your good looking then just go to a club and get ons
Italian clubs aren't like Amerigoblin clubs. Here club culture is completely different

Imagine having a dad who just shows up to randomly Amog you
Can't amog me when he's smaller and older than me, and looks exactly like me but with a Norwood 5 and swarthy.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What is he right about?
"just be confident, son!!" "he still thinks because modern JBs dress like whores that they'll just throw pussy at you" its true if you are confident and nt.

• JFL
No, I'm a HTN like my dad, maybe a chadlite at best. I look exactly like him, but taller and with light blue eyes.
My father praises a lot my looks, curiously enough. According to him I should have hoes at my feet
You should, or you’re lying. Your dads advice is legit.

You should, or you’re lying. Your dads advice is legit.
He's not the only one
My whole family gaslights me. If I were to go by their description I'd be a Gigahad 😂

When I did post photos of myself here, I was also told I'm above average looking
Still, being above average isn't enough

He's not the only one
My whole family gaslights me. If I were to go by their description I'd be a Gigahad 😂

When I did post photos of myself here, I was also told I'm above average looking
Mentalcel just like your dad was.

If you can’t slay at least once a month with your stats, you’re lazy, mentally ill, a liar, and/or autistic

• JFL
Mentalcel just like your dad was.

If you can’t slay at least once a month with your stats, you’re lazy, mentally ill, a liar, and/or autistic
I have a gf now, but yeah, I've been mentalcelling for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
He's not the only one

You're just a mentalcel like me.

We have extremely similar fathers and extremely similar avis too.

Forum htn= irl incel.
No pics= you are bottom 10% face.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Forum htn= irl incel.
No pics= you are bottom 10% face.

Of course his bottom of 10% face

JFL, do you think a “chad” is sat on org masturbating over gooks?

Of course his bottom of 10% face

JFL, do you think a “chad” is sat on org masturbating over gooks?
Let's see yours and then we can judge

With timestamp too of course

• Hmm...