My dad's comments on my norwooding

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
"Your hair has always been thin anyways"
"Your mom's brother still has some hair and he's 45, you'll be fine"
"Hair isn't the most important thing in the world"
"What's this stuff you're taking, fibastetide? How do you know it works though?"

JFL he didn't do anything about his norwooding when he was 17-20 cuz he was too lazy and low IQ to do research and now he wants me to let the reaper rape my life.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy and Einon
It is what it is

Your dad doesn't seem quite as obnoxious as basically every member of my family. My mom is str8 up retarded. I wonder why you dislike him so much? What's one thing he has done in specific that really urked you?

Brutal It's OVER

You should show your Dad this forum

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Demir
"What's this stuff you're taking, fibastetide? How do you know it works though?"

JFL he didn't do anything about his norwooding when he was 17-20 cuz he was too lazy and low IQ to do research and now he wants me to let the reaper rape my life.
this is like typical patterns of parents

fucking hate it so much, i wish i could blackpill them but they gonna think im retarded

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and BigBoy
my fathers comments were

„It isn‘t that bad yet“
„you wash your hair too often and use too many products, we have no one in the family who went bald so that must be it“
„dont worry that much, if it gets to a point where it looks bad you can get a hairtransplant, ill support you“

he has always been redpilled since i know him

Your dad doesn't seem quite as obnoxious as basically every member of my family. My mom is str8 up retarded. I wonder why you dislike him so much? What's one thing he has done in specific that really urked you?
I don't hate him as a person, I work for him even, I might take over his business tbh. I only despise how throughout my life he's treated me like I can't handle anything and has been a helicopter parent like you've never seen one. Unlike other kids my age, I was always forced to stay at home and never went out with my friends, even just going to hangout at a friends house one time my dad dropped me off and then stuck around near the house for 20 mins "to make sure everything is OK". I'm now 21, and I get a call at 10pm if I'm not home yet, while other 21 year olds are getting knocked up at a house party and taking mdma.

• Woah
Reactions: Aids!
old lads are always bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
JFL he didn't do anything about his norwooding when he was 17-20 cuz he was too lazy and low IQ to do research

It's not like the internet and this kind of information was accessible for everyone back then

:jag:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It's not like the internet and this kind of information was accessible for everyone back then

:jag:
Tbh. But doctor's still knew about some treatments

Hair isn't the most important thing in the world

i'd say the same if i was a multi-millionaire with properties around the USA and having hoes on the side fucking every once in a while tbh

• JFL
i'd say the same if i was a multi-millionaire with properties around the USA and having hoes on the side fucking every once in a while tbh
Jealous of him ngl

I'm trying gasslighted the same way.
"No einon,your temples were always like that"
"Who cares about hair?"

What a cruel fate for your father to start balding at 17. What could he have done though? And remember, to some people looks are not so important, don't force your ideas on your father.

16 year olds do that
Yeah when I was 16 I wasn't allowed to play a soccer game with classmates outside of school.

Yeah when I was 16 I wasn't allowed to play a soccer game with classmates outside of school.
Wow. That sux. What about when you went trick or treating?

Wow. That sux. What about when you went trick or treating?
My dad used to say that Halloween is Satanic and he never let me do that either. Honestly I should have moved out at 18, I'm a retard for sticking around just to save on college costs

My doctor and my mom were looking down on me when I mentioned I would take finasteride in the future, I was aboutta start swinging on them.

i remember starting to blackpill my dad before he passed about hair. i was balding hard and i told him the only women that id be ableto fuck would be fat ones and prostitutes. he got pretty pissed at me JFL. stupid cuck. glad hes dead

• JFL
it is what it is