My derma stamp just arrived, the brand name called me out...

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
20230704 183426

Broootal .
Btw will 1.5mm cause more damage than good, i ll try it today and see if it gets better in a week .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, SidharthTheSlayer, normie_joe and 7 others
Ideal for hairloss treatment if u apply some topical finasteride.

Did it work for you
I have the 0.25mm version of it and have only been using it for a week. No considerable changes yet. U should use ur 1.5mm dermaroller only once per month. Also buy 70% alcohol to disinfect it. Clean up like this: First with water, then put it in a bowl with a bit of detergent and then use alcohol. Then u can use it and only then, 1.5 is risky and u could get infections otherwise. 0.25-0.5mm is safe for home usage

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
I have the 0.25mm version of it and have only been using it for a week. No considerable changes yet. U should use ur 1.5mm dermaroller only once per month. Also buy 70% alcohol to disinfect it. Clean up like this: First with water, then put it in a bowl with a bit of detergent and then use alcohol. Then u can use it and only then, 1.5 is risky and u could get infections otherwise. 0.25-0.5mm is safe for home usage
No hate but i doubt 0.25mm does anything at all, what i read is that real changes happen from 1mm

No hate but i doubt 0.25mm does anything at all, what i read is that real changes happen from 1mm
gotta buy me a 1mm or 1.5mm one for sure then, just read about the 0.25mm and its useless for my scars, its over

gotta buy me a 1mm or 1.5mm one for sure then, just read about the 0.25mm and its useless for my scars, its over
Yeah for scars it s 1mm and up, i did yesterday and i did poke some holes in certain areas , it s not that bad , i ll see in a month if it gets better

Yeah for scars it s 1mm and up, i did yesterday and i did poke some holes in certain areas , it s not that bad , i ll see in a month if it gets better
yeah, just bought a 1.5mm. you should get a 0.25mm one too, it can be used even while using a 1.5mm dermastamp/roller

• Woah
Reactions: HOLYFUARK