My dick is full of blood and I can barely wash it off

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I had sex with my girlfriend on her period

She said my dick all of a sudden feels cold

i was thinking wtf man did i go soft inside her or something

I pull it out and..

It smelt kind of bad and I look at my dick like it's just been put in a meatgrinder

I rush off to the bathroom and I pull my foreskin back...

black clover wtf GIF by Funimation

It looked disgusting like a bunch of messed up meat my skin looked irritated for some reason and it looked like a wet hot dog full of blood

My legs went stiff and I felt a huge feeling of disgust and it smelled pretty bad
My dick started feeling like it was gonna fall off probably from the mental aspect of it which really hurt me mentally

I put my dick in the sink and wash off the blood, then I take some wet tissues and wipe it off.

music video sink GIF by mattisdovier

You couldn't see the blood anymore... BUT EVEYR SINGLE TISSUE I PUT OVER MY DICK THERE WAS MORE BLOOD ON THEM. FROM NOWHERE.
Under my dick head was a lot of blood too. I prolly have dried up pussy blood on it even after showering 2 times right now.

Then I went back to my room and saw that my bed was bloody too. Fuark how can I explain this to my mother?

psycho GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 61535 and 9 others
Fuck man it smelled like how coin tastes like pretty horrible stuff

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Ryldoo IS COPING and FaceandBBC
Good job fella

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mvp2v1, MonoTBB and 1 other person
D91562b9938d3e7a130da56269a437f7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, scrunchables, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and StraightHeadJames
I can’t even get a girl to look in my direction

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61535, Allornothing, datboijj and 1 other person

I pull it out and..

View attachment 2781462

It smelt kind of bad and I look at my dick like it's just been put in a meatgrinder

It looked disgusting like a bunch of messed up meat my skin looked irritated for some reason and it looked like a wet hot dog full of blood

My legs went stiff and I felt a huge feeling of disgust and it smelled pretty bad
My dick started feeling like it was gonna fall off probably from the mental aspect of it which really hurt me mentally

I put my dick in the sink and wash off the blood, then I take some wet tissues and wipe it off.

You couldn't see the blood anymore... BUT EVEYR SINGLE TISSUE I PUT OVER MY DICK THERE WAS MORE BLOOD ON THEM. FROM NOWHERE.
Under my dick head was a lot of blood too. I prolly have dried up pussy blood on it even after showering 2 times right now.

Then I went back to my room and saw that my bed was bloody too. Fuark how can I explain this to my mother?

psycho GIF
That's why if u fuck her in her period it should either the first or the last day of it

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I think it's just cause I'm 6'3 cause I am also non nt as fuck. these girls basically came up to me first and did everything im always very shy at first. i remember my first gf i stole her from a ugly fat short fuck she was like MTB and she kept touching me in class then left her boyfriend for me.

also she left me for a HTN a few months later lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and datboijj
I think it's just cause I'm 6'3 cause I am also non nt as fuck. these girls basically came up to me first and did everything im always very shy at first. i remember my first gf i stole her from a ugly fat short fuck she was like MTB and she kept touching me in class then left her boyfriend for me.

Seems legit
I’m a fucking midget

Disgusted Feet GIF by AFV Babies

• +1
was she mad you ran out?

In which country?

was she mad you ran out?
nah i made her go home and grab some cleaning supplies to clean my bed but it's still stained JFL

she was feeling sad and started crying cuz i yelled at her but i didnt feel bad lmao she even got my shirt stained with blood

there was even a solid part of blood on it it looked like a kidney stone

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Sex haver problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61535 and datboijj
good you will be safe for another 7-8 years
before another dramatic height increase
wish i was 6'5 like my dad mofo will prolly be good for at least 15 years.
might get LL if they find new ways to do it in the future that's safer

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
  • Woah
Reactions: SA7
wish i was 6'5 like my dad mofo will prolly be good for at least 15 years.
might get LL if they find new ways to do it in the future that's safer
The guys here think im trolling they don't know how bad things will get
The taller the better, i just want everyone to be safe from being height mogged

Last edited:
  • +1
The guys here think im trolling they don't know how bad things will get
The taller the better
i agree tho i dont even think ur trolling

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

I pull it out and..

View attachment 2781462

psycho GIF
sorry for being literate

I pull it out and..

View attachment 2781462

psycho GIF
Proof?

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Another reason why anal mogs vaginal

Heightpilled again

I pull it out and..

View attachment 2781462

psycho GIF
Tales from the swamps of mumbai

Fuark bro head to a hospital