My dick might be the biggest here (Dickmaxxers GTFIH)

Bentley

Bentley

Ascend harder
So that other day I larped saying I have 6.4 in but actually it was 6.2. HOWEVER WHEN I STRETCH IT IT GETS TO SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER (6.5 in) The average size is 5.4 according to the world. So if I used dickpumps I might end up with 7 in the future

IMG 7272
IMG 7269

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, fogdart, WeiWei and 21 others
Your changes have been saved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 64493, Thebbcmaxxer and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Thebbcmaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
cute micropenis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, Deleted member 64493, Use1ess and 5 others
Nice tits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mewton, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
So that other day I larped saying I have 6.4 in but actually it was 6.2. HOWEVER WHEN I STRETCH IT IT GETS TO SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER (6.5 in) The average size is 5.4 according to the world. So if I used dickpumps I might end up with 7 in the future

View attachment 2844683View attachment 2844684
Londonville had a much bigger one. He was half Asian too.

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
Bro is that actually you or nah

• +1
Meh girth is aight

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Londonville had a much bigger one. He was half Asian too.
Kinda rare for an Asian to have such a big dick. Ngl I guess his dick genetics was saved from being half white

So 8 is the new norm?
Lol, I cannot believe I'm on here talking about another dude's dick but LV claimed to be 9", and eventually he uploaded a video of him just letting it dangle about. Dude was not lying. He was for sure 9" at least. Your shit looks like Tiny Tim next to his.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bentley
There was this Bolivian dude who posted his dick with his face on here
Yeah i gooned to it before

What about it???!??!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Bentley
Thankyou for posting this thread because it's ones like these that make me log off and rethink my whole existence

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Bentley
Lol, I cannot believe I'm on here talking about another dude's dick but LV claimed to be 9", and eventually he uploaded a video of him just letting it dangle about. Dude was not lying. He was for sure 9" at least. Your shit looks like Tiny Tim next to his.
Yeah I also remember a guy called @Itsmelurking505 he had a big one too ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Ricky212
Kinda rare for an Asian to have such a big dick. Ngl I guess his dick genetics was saved from being half white
Well listen to this. Biggest pecker I've ever seen in person (I was in the military and you get to see a lot of them in basic) was a full blooded Korean dude adopted by a white family shortly after birth. Dude was was about 6ft 6" too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Bentley
  • +1
Well listen to this. Biggest pecker I've ever seen in person (I was in the military and you get to see a lot of them in basic) was a full blooded Korean dude adopted by a white family shortly after birth. Dude was was about 6ft 6" too.
A great example of a mogger despite being asian

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

View attachment 2844683View attachment 2844684
stupid fag my dick looks the same size as urs and im 15 thats not 6.2 thats 5.5 just like me

Why is your belly buttom so huge?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Like again I might have given wrong measurements but I might even be 5 in in terms of girth
20240330 094125

(Ignore the cum on the ground and the tissue)

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Sny, Michael Myers and 3 others
Then again the smallest dick I've ever seen in person was also an Asian dude. Was invited to the gym with a friend in Wenzhou China one time and in the shower his pecker looked just like a little button on his balls.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Samsepioler and SoundnVision
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, HTN_Mentalcel and Bentley