My diet today (you’s anti ageing diet)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
(Most of these are approximations I didn’t measure everything)

5 bananas
11 figs
A box (2 cups) of raspberries
5-7 blackberries
One orange
3 slices of steak
2 oz ground beef
3/5 bag of scallops (around 90 grams)
One large purple sweet potato
7-10 cups of macadamia nut milk
3 tablespoons of butter
Around 1 oz cacao nibs
Half an onion (cooked)
One cooked tomato
15 grams collagen peptides

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman, autistic_tendencies, RichmondBread and 5 others
Why nut milk, not real milk?

Are you lactose intolerant?

Why nut milk, not real milk?

Are you lactose intolerant?
Im not lactose intolerant but the galactose moiety of lactose is highly reactive and is used to accelerate aging in labs

Milk also have micro rnas that upregulate mTOR and milk increases IGF-1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and diamondbill
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
why would you want a low protein diet
To recapitulate the response to caloric restriction by restricting essential amino acids without actually having to reduce food/caloric intake.

take out nut milk and u have almost perfect diet ( and tomatos the taste horrendous)

why would you want a low protein diet
Essential amino acid main activation of mTOR which enhances growth good to get low essential amino acids collagen good protien to eat cuz low in EAA hig in glycine which can ameliorate the aging from high methionine and mimic methionine restriction

Essential amino acid main activation of mTOR which enhances growth good to get low essential amino acids collagen good protien to eat cuz low in EAA hig in glycine which can ameliorate the aging from high methionine and mimic methionine restriction
what that mean

take out nut milk and u have almost perfect diet ( and tomatos the taste horrendous)
It macadamia nut they lowest nut in oxalates and 2% of the fat is PUFA lower than milk fat it’s mostly MUFA tho versus SFA which is actually good because increased mufa/sfa ratio protective against ferroptosis

I agree u don’t like the taste tamato but I say they okay when boiled it good source of lycopene I not want to but supplement.for lycopene but I need to ameliorate uv skin damage since I use no sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
coconut oil?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and atlantean
I don’t use the refined coconut oil although I do use coconut cream sometimes
How it compare to refined coconut oil in terms of digestion and nutritional value? I usually use refined coconut oil in its raw state, mixing it with yogurts and such. In the past, I would mix my black coffee with butter, wondering whether coconut cream could be an effective alternative.

• +1
How it compare to refined coconut oil in terms of digestion and nutritional value? I usually use refined coconut oil in its raw state, mixing it with yogurts and such. In the past, I would mix my black coffee with butter, wondering whether coconut cream could be an effective alternative.
Well I just like the taste lol but it’s more watery since it’s cream instead of pure oil and has some trace amount of nutrients

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Well I just like the taste lol but it’s more watery since it’s cream instead of pure oil and has some trace amount of nutrients
Oh I see, the taste is extremely unopposing in the way I have it so it’s not really a factor for me, more so just the nutrients, which tbh I have no idea which ones actually do contribute to its anti inflammatory properties and such, I just know ray peat recommends it and it makes me feel great so it’s a staple in my diet.

• +1
Oh I see, the taste is extremely unopposing in the way I have it so it’s not really a factor for me, more so just the nutrients, which tbh I have no idea which ones actually do contribute to its anti inflammatory properties and such, I just know ray peat recommends it and it makes me feel great so it’s a staple in my diet.
I usually add butter when I add fats in a semi purified form since I intuitively think it’s better than coconut fat since it’s made from milk (an animal product) even though coconut is lower in PUFA. I’ve heard good things about Butyrate in butter regarding its modulation of gut microbiome. Grass fed butter also good source of K2 and probably some other nutrients

Ideal fat intuitively imo would be beef tallow but I don’t have that currently

I’m not one of those people against saturated fatty acids but I intuitively think that since our body is meant to be around half SFA and half MUFA, and beef fat is half SFA and half MUFA, it would be best, compared to butter or coconut which is mainly SFA. Hence, why I drink macadamia nut milk since it’s mostly MUFA it balances out the ratio of SFA/MUFA which would have too much SFA from the butter and coconut.

MUFA/SFA ratio seems to be relevant to ferroptosis

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Ideal fat intuitively imo would be beef tallow but I don’t have that currently

I’m not one of those people against saturated fatty acids but I intuitively think that since our body is meant to be around half SFA and half MUFA, and beef fat is half SFA and half MUFA, it would be best, compared to butter or coconut which is mainly SFA. Hence, why I drink macadamia nut milk since it’s mostly MUFA it balances out the ratio of SFA/MUFA which would have too much SFA from the butter and coconut.

MUFA/SFA ratio seems to be relevant to ferroptosis

Yes this is very true, source is very important also. As an example grass fed beef is higher in conjugated linoleic acid, lower in trans fats and is ultimately lower in haem iron over its non grass fed variant, it also has a perfect MUFA/SFA ratio, I presume all of this would translate over to the fat also.

• +1