My dream is to build a vineyard

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i want to produce my own wine, (which i will infuse with my cum), i will get drank on it every day and cry over my oneitis.

Do you think one it is a disease.Perhaps you should move on or you will get betabuxxed

she already has a triple digit count
Fuck looks like you would even let her cheat? Why are you so attracted to her. bro for this(respectfully looks low htb at best).hard to believe you. You also said you met her only one time so you aren't attracted to personality either and she also isn't giga stacy to you to be stacy struck.this is why I think your a larp and just a inverse the bull where he claims htn you claim truecel.
Screenshot 2024 0403 133628

Last edited:
thats as good as it gets in greece lol

no her personality was adorable tbh ngl
Your trying to say you got stacy struck by best looking greece female. Now I can get behind this also adorable personality. How will you move on now?

Come to Moldova we have the best wine

Your trying to say you got stacy struck by best looking greece female. Now I can get behind this also adorable personality. How will you move on now?
i will neve rmove on. there is nothing for me

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
Fuck looks like you would even let her cheat? Why are you so attracted to her. bro for this(respectfully looks low htb at best).hard to believe you. You also said you met her only one time so you aren't attracted to personality either and she also isn't giga stacy to you to be stacy struck.this is why I think your a larp and just a inverse the bull where he claims htn you claim truecel.View attachment 2835386
The bull Bro? Keep my name out of your fucking mouth