My ex-FWB who ghosted me 3+ months ago talked about her battle with depression on her IG recently

alien

alien

Kraken
Her and I hooked up five times back in September. On our last date, I noticed a shift in her mood. She was stressed out, having a long day at work. This woman was really into me. She used to text me every day. Initiate like 80+% of the text conversations with me. She was always smiling and laughing around me. She told me that she cared about me. She told me that she was crazy about me. She's a fat Asian chick. 5'5" maybe 180 lbs. I'm 5'6" and while we were seeing each other I was around 130-135 lbs because I was leanmaxxing at the time. I had/have six-pack abs. And I have a Chad face with a nice jawline and everything. So I mogged her to shit in looks. I suspect she may have had Borderline Personality Disorder but I'm not completely sure.

I'm not sure if me mentioning a couple of my ex-girlfriends while driving with her in my car is what upset her. I also as a joke was like "look what I got it", got the lube from my glove compartment and handed it to her. Because the other night when I wanted to try anal with her, she said "I didn't bring lube" so anal was off the table. This time she was like "why are you handing me this? As if it's supposed to be for me." lol. She said that she was too tired to try anal that night. Which is fine. When I went to caress her face/hair in the car while stopped at a red light, she looked annoyed and told me to pay attention to the road. I knew that was the beginning of the end right there. In bed while we were having sex, I told her, "you're my woman" and she was like "what did you say?" I repeated myself and she said "say it again!" I did and she was like "say it again!" That was hot. So I figured things were good with us again. After I cum when we were at my place, she immediately wanted me to take her home. Bruh.

She texted me 30 minutes after our last date and sent me a selfie. But she never initiated conversation with me after that. One time I decided not to text her for a couple days to see if she'd reach out to me and she didn't. So I texted her asking her what was up and I told her I noticed she was back on the app where we met after she had told me after our third date in bed, "I am all yours and you are all mine. Your cock is all mine." So I figured she wanted exclusivity. And she was telling me that this was banter during sex and that she didn't really mean she wanted exclusivity. lmfao.

She didn't reply to my text after that. And then I reached out to her 9 days later (October 2nd) in a last Hail Mary attempt revealing my feelings to her and she continued to ghost me.

She stopped using the apps for like a month after I confronted her about going back on the apps. But then she went back on the apps in late October looking for a cuddle buddy to hook up with. She creeped my profile on the dating app we met on Nov 1st and Nov 8th. So I messaged her there and she ghosted me again. lol.

I see on IG recently that she made some references that might have been about me. She said that in 2022 she fell in love, she fell out of love. She made a reference to a Taylor Swift song about meeting at midnight. I met her past midnight on our third and most memorable date (the date where I stayed the night with her at her hotel and we made love all night). She talked about how it was a short ride (our fling didn't last very long) but that she will always hold the memories of us in her heart forever. If you really felt that way about me, why you say this shit on IG but you never said it to me? She talks about her battle with depression. LMFAO.

No shit she is depressed. She ghosted a man who fell in love with her despite the fact that she is 5'5" probably 180 lbs. I never fell in love with a fat chick like that before. Our sexual chemistry was so amazing, she had this Asian baddie sex appeal about her that I can't quite put my finger on, she was a freak in bed, she hungered for me, she made me feel like an Incubus Chad God. She gave me a rimjob on our third date when I asked. Fuck. She was very sweet to me. She held my hand, cuddled and kissed me when I had an anxiety attack at the beginning of our third date. I was like her Autistic Manlet Chad that she adored. And I could feel that she loved me too. At least at one point. And she's still on the apps still single. If she would have been my girl, she wouldn't be depressed anymore. I loved her and she broke my heart. I was depressed af when she ghosted me yet she wants to talk about her depression. lmfao.

Sometimes I wonder if she ghosted me because she has low self-esteem (she's self-conscious about her being fat) and depression. But after we had sex a few times and telling me that she cares about me, the least she could have done was tell me why she didn't want to see me anymore. Not having this closure sucks. Not knowing what went wrong. If I hurt her feelings. If I gave her the ick. If she found someone else. Or if she was self-conscious about being fat and me being a Manlet Chad with six-pack abs. Or maybe it was the distance but why couldn't she be straight and tell me that this was the reason she didn't wanna see me anymore? She did mention in her last text to me that we mostly just hooked up rather than talked about interests and hobbies (I let her take the lead with conversation most of the time because I'm autistic, introverted and shy though). So maybe she just realized that she fell in lust with me and not in love with me. I know that I'm this good looking Autistic Manlet Chad with a BWC but I'm also very boring, introverted and shy. So maybe she realized how boring I was to be around when we went on actual dates and realized that I was good for nothing but sex.

I don't expect her to love me back or even have sex with me anymore. I just want to know why she didn't want to see me anymore so that I can heal.

Last edited:
If I had a fwb people would respect me…