My ex want to be friends, we broke up 3 months ago, she met a guy and wtf

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
First of all, be wroke up because she has BPD and depression, and we fight alot lasts days, she even cut her arms
she then regretted doing that…

day and day we cried on calls saying things about our 1 year of relationship

now. i went to my ex's apartment.
because she cries and says she misses me and stuff, but she says we can't go back together and she told me that she met a guy

and that the second time she invited him to the house, and I asked him if he came into the her bedroom.
[She said yes, then i asked to her if they fucked (because she and me fucked around these days of crisis too)
[I can't believe you Ana.
and she tells me no, that they sat down on the bed, that he was a lil bit virgiin (innocent)
and then she got mad because I didn't believe her

what do u think guys
im 50% that they fucked
before that, I fucked her.
and today also too
and she says that she doesnt want anything with anyone and she realized it the third time they met and that he blocked it.

and he wants us to be friends

what should i do? help pls

Переведено с помощью DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Corleone
If she wants to be your friend but doesn’t want to date then she doesn’t find you as attractive as the other guy

The difference between boyfriend and friend is just your looks

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, sozz, schizo echochamber and 7 others
Woman got needs innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Gaygymmaxx and Clown Show
If she wants to be your friend but doesn’t want to date then she doesn’t find you as attractive as the other guy

is not that u idiot, all her family and her friends hate me
she has depression and they assumed they i worsened her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Corleone and Kristin
Sure…

My mom got disowned by her family for dating my dad and she still ran off with him and got married, if the attraction is there she wouldn’t give a flying fuck about ppls opinions on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidales, schizo echochamber, Clown Show and 1 other person
went to my ex's apartment.
because she cries and says she misses me and stuff, but she says we can't go back together and she told me that she met a guy
and that the second time she invited him to the house, and I asked him if he came into the her bedroom.
[She said yes, then i asked to her if they fucked (because she and me fucked around these days of crisis too)
and she tells me no, that they sat down on the bed, that he was a lil bit virgiin (innocent)

what do u think guys
im 50% that they fucked
and today also too
and she says that she doesnt want anything with anyone and she realized it the third time they met and that he blocked it.

Переведено с помощью DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation)
She wants to fuck you again anything else about “friendzoning” is cope

If she actually is keeping you in the friendzone then systematically ruin her mental health for trying to treat you like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Sure…

My mom got disowned by her family for dating my dad and she still ran off with him and got married, if the attraction is there she wouldn’t give a flying fuck about ppls opinions on you
bro the day we broke up she literally hadnt followers

She wants to fuck you again anything else about “friendzoning” is cope

If she actually is keeping you in the friendzone then systematically ruin her mental health for trying to treat you like a cuck
but i miss her alot

but i miss her alot
Yea so go and fuck her

If she still wants u in her life the likelyhood is that she wants sex

When u went over she was likely virtue signalling about not being able to get back together with u because she doesnt want to be perceived as cheating on this other guy

Idk whether or not they fucked but either way you arent going back to her. Pump and dump at best. You’ll be over it by march, and can mess around with other girls in the meantime to compensate.

Although if it genuinely seems like shes friendzoning you just eradicate her mental health and call her disgusting whore for meeting this new guy. Chances are she still values your opinion for it to ruin her self esteem for a while

Yea so go and fuck her

When u went over she was likely virtue signalling about not being able to get back together with u because she doesnt want to be perceived as cheating on this other guy

Idk whether or not they fucked but either way you arent going back to her. Pump and dump at best. You’ll be over it by march, and can mess around with other girls in the meantime to compensate.

Although if it genuinely seems like shes friendzoning you just eradicate her mental health and call her disgusting whore for meeting this new guy. Chances are she still values your opinion for it to ruin her self esteem for a while
Dont call her w disgusting whore

Say shes unloveable and you find her disgusting

Pipe her again

Yea so go and fuck her

Bruh they had 3 dates only lmao and its not even half my looks, autism not in this discussion pls

and they meet 2 weeks ago

bash his head in with a brick

Sure…

And you still ended up here… brutal

First of all, be wroke up because she has BPD and depression, and we fight alot lasts days, she even cut her arms

what do u think guys
im 50% that they fucked
and today also too

there is a 100% chance they fucked when she invited him to her room.

• So Sad
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
OP has been anally fucking this Bipolar disorder depressed girl for a year straight and been doing all kind of degrading bondage play with her.

no wonder her friends and family think he worsened her condition

OP has been anally fucking this Bipolar disorder depressed girl for a year straight and been doing all kind of degrading bondage play with her.

no wonder her friends and family think he worsened her condition
u think i worsened her?

Brootal reality

Of course he fucked her when she invited him to her bedroom. What do people do when they are together in the bedroom? She cucked you and wants to cuck you again she finds enjoyment in that.

Idk why you are so tolerant of these drama whores. Drama is oxygen to them. Block them. You need low tolerance for bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
u think i worsened her?
fucking her in the ass regularly, slapping her and tieing her up certainly didn't help in curing the shizo-episodes.

maybe you should have abstained from the degrading stuff even though she was into it. Who knows if it would have improved her well-being if you helped her abstain from those low impulses instead of giving into them.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
C040672A FCE9 4868 A177 5A6FC51D2143

was it her?

I like this one a lot

i think my dick will cure her mental illness problems

fucking her in the ass regularly, slapping her and tieing her up certainly didn't help in curing the shizo-episodes.

maybe you should have abstained from the degrading stuff even though she was into it. Who knows if it would have improved her well-being if you helped her abstain from those low impulses instead of giving into them.
do u know all the lore of fucking her with her sister clothes?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone

what do u think guys
im 50% that they fucked
and today also too

Lol at caring about 1 whore with your level of looks I mean god it would be so easy life with your looks if 1 whore leaves another 1 comes the next day no drama no bullshit no hard feelings

Lol at caring about 1 whore with your level of looks I mean god it would be so easy life with your looks if 1 whore leaves another 1 comes the next day no drama no bullshit no hard feelings
bro it isnt like that

what do u think guys
im 50% that they fucked
and today also too

Cut her off. You don't want to deal with women with a cluster b personality disorder.

Just bust a nut and leave it's not your problem anymore.

i miss her
That's pretty normal, but imagine if you two were together. You'd be thinking about this dude and probably about other chicks. Plus all that unstable shit. If there's any comfort in this you are free currently. If you were together and you had a change of heart, you'd have to go through a breakup. You might miss her today but completely change your mind next week with no consequences whatsoever. It wouldn't be the same if you were with her.

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
That's pretty normal, but imagine if you two were together. You'd be thinking about this dude and probably about other chicks. Plus all that unstable shit. If there's any comfort in this you are free currently. If you were together and you had a change of heart, you'd have to go through a breakup. You might miss her today but completely change your mind next week with no consequences whatsoever. It wouldn't be the same if you were with her.
fuckkk youre right, this helped me alot

2 days ago i sent her a pic of me fucking another girl because she said its better to not fuck again, and i got tired because shes always doing unstable shit and doing zics zags with me and she unblocked one ex friend mine that tries to flirt with her and had 2 girlfriends in the lapse of 2 months (a fuckboy but with normie looks)
and then i sent that pic