She broke my heart

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
A few days ago i met a girl over Instagram. We were similar in many ways and i really enjoyed talking to her. We did a lot of roleplay/dirty talk and i thought i found the one. I was always happy to see whenever i saw a new message of her. She also called me cute many times. And today she wrote me that she cant do this any longer because she feels guilty about the roleplay and didnt want to do it anymore. She said she will delete her account soon and now my heart is broken. I finally felt understood by someone and appreciated and then this happens. Im crying for the first time since months. I will never find happiness

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, kebab and Xtra
She played with you and threw you in the bin when she wanted to stop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, chaddyboi66 and Klasik01
Don't worry my oneitis broke my heart when she ghosted me for 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
She played with you and threw you in the bin when she wanted to stop.
I cant take it anymore, its just too painful

Call it cope but i dont think she had any evil intentions

I cant take it anymore, its just too painful

Call it cope but i dont think she had any evil intentions
She surely had dozens of other options

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it was a guy and he came after the role play

jfl we warned him but he didn't listen

@5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Because she didn't talk to you the same way that she would with chad

A few days ago i met a girl over Instagram. We were similar in many ways and i really enjoyed talking to her. We did a lot of roleplay/dirty talk and i thought i found the one. I was always happy to see whenever i saw a new message of her. She also called me cute many times. And today she wrote me that she cant do this any longer because she feels guilty about the roleplay and didnt want to do it anymore. She said she will delete her account soon and now my heart is broken. I finally felt understood by someone and appreciated and then this happens. Im crying for the first time since months. I will never find happiness
this is the sort of stuff that makes me hate my life with a bitter conviction, its what normies will never get, they cant fucking understand how it feels to be devoid of any affection ever

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
this is the sort of stuff that makes me hate my life with a bitter conviction, its what normies will never get, they cant fucking understand how it feels to be devoid of any affection ever
I deleted Kikestagram, im done with this stupid platform

I guess, but she called me cute/pretty
I hear a lot of guys say that when a girl calls you cute it's a red flag (meaning she doesnt like you but friendzones you in a way) but if you were actually ugly there wouldnt even be room for that kind of nomenclature so it's a green flag.

I hear a lot of guys say that when a girl calls you cute it's a red flag (meaning she doesnt like you but friendzones you in a way) but if you were actually ugly there wouldnt even be room for that kind of nomenclature so it's a green flag.
So if a girl calls me cute it safe to say that its over ?

no retard what?
You said that if a girl calls me cute she basically friendzones me. So that means getting called cute = its over

You said that if a girl calls me cute she basically friendzones me. So that means getting called cute = its over
No i didn't I said that some people say that if she says that, that that is what that means.

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
met a girl over Instagram. We were similar in many ways and i really enjoyed talking to her
You never actually talked to her face to face, for all it counts it's the same to talk to an ai that can text you
Imagine falling in love with text on a phone
Canadian Lol GIF

You never actually talked to her face to face, for all it counts it's the same to talk to an ai that can text you
Imagine falling in love with text on a phone
Canadian Lol GIF
Why you making fun of me, what did i do to you ?

Here, this will cheer you up:

Why you making fun of me, what did i do to you ?
You need someone to beat you up some more, that's how you learn
I did that once, not the role play gay part, we kissed and stuff at a party and then talked for a couple of months without seeing each other, when we met again it didn't work out, I had high expectations and i had to see her every day for more than 6 months
At the end of the day it's completely stupid how we get attached to someone so easy, and let it go for another girl in a sec if you have the chance, it's impossible to rationalize your feelings but with experience and reasoning you can get over it

Here, this will cheer you up:

Sad Meme GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
JFL she was using you for attention and got bored

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
fag