My experience and clonclusion after 1 month on tinder and having 4 fucks dates in this month. (Not any bullshit, read this, its important) (advice)

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
After 1 month of tinder, i fucked pretty, ugly and mid women, all of them, and i can assure you 2 things:

1. You will never find love and a real women there, only whores.
why? you may ask,all of them says the same "im not an easy woman like others" you may hear that alot of times, and they end up being choked in bed wanting to be treated like whores in bed.

If you are finding love, dont do it there, love isnt a thing you chase,isnt a thing you find, its a thing that comes alone.

2.After insane amount of fucking, i can assure you. You, and me included, are assholes.
Its so shallow fucking women, like, really putting your dick inside a pussy will make you feel better? really makes me feel better feeling desired than meeting a girl, fuck her and then know her crazyness and histeria.

My conclusion is that, dont search for pussy,nothing compares to self improvement, and most important, be in peace with yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, SomeRandom, It'snotover and 26 others
aren’t you like 5’5, poor and built like a stick as if I’d take advice of you.

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior, sorrowfulsad, Cutecel2001 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SonOfDarkseid, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Aren't you a guy who calls deformed slavic girls stacies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sub0, 3links2 and 6 others
my guy lives in a 3rd world shithole

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and WishIwasChico
Get a life idiot.
817E613D 0EDF 45B3 B4DC E8CED04459C5
77E07BAA 5459 4DE4 AD48 5AC82D2D8CFF
9928E60E 579B 41B7 BA63 8394FAC96A44
AA92DD89 1D21 4163 930F 466F0B997184
83760636 4A3A 4AC7 A192 41D4A1686DF7
IMG 4592

MMA, BJJ,Judo and Muay thai since 2017.

Succed in women, fighting and guns

Still nothing better than having god with me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, It'snotover, Mewton and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 23239 and the MOUSE
He’s proof all u need to be is low inhibit and abuse drugs. And it’s true I’ve talked to more women this past 2 weeks than ever in my entire life simply by drunkmaxxing

He’s proof all u need to be is low inhibit and abuse drugs. And it’s true I’ve talked to more women this past 2 weeks than ever in my entire life simply by drunkmaxxing
How many did you fuck tho

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
He mogs you to utter grave, he is proof that bones> everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Sub0, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Its like talking to a wall,do i have to break your ears so you can listen with your eyes? the message is to stop chasing pussy, idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
How many did you fuck tho
None yet but I’m just getting started. I’m srs tho I will slay at some point but just think how insane it is I went from shaking in person while saying hi to a foid to standing 1 inch away from them while talking to them in person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
None yet but I’m just getting started. I’m srs tho I will slay at some point but just think how insane it is I went from shaking in person while saying hi to a foid to standing 1 inch away from them while talking to them in person
Are you going out in a uni city in the UK Bhai? If so it should be easy bro, as you can just go to their dorm.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Are you going out in a uni city in the UK Bhai? If so it should be easy bro, as you can just go to their dorm.
I’m going to Uni next year. Finland, sweden, or denmark prob. I will choose a location with a nice campus and dorms to slay. I’m just warming up in highschool rn, I got the looks and height I’m just maxxing out my rizz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
Fucking disgusting, i would break your fucking chin, ofc i will not do it because i understand you, but how can you fear women?

i would fear them because they destroy men, not because i see them as superior.

blessings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and WishIwasChico
Fucking disgusting, i would break your fucking chin, ofc i will not do it because i understand you, but how can you fear women?

i would fear them because they destroy men, not because i see them as superior.

blessings
I don’t AT ALL anymore. I’m srs I went from that to this in just weeks

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m going to Uni next year. Finland, sweden, or denmark prob. I will choose a location with a nice campus and dorms to slay. I’m just warming up in highschool rn, I got the looks and height I’m just maxxing out my rizz
If you are blackpilled you know rizz is cope. Be forward it’ll save you time bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Reformed and quemirasmanv2
If you are blackpilled you know rizz is cope. Be forward it’ll save you time bro trust me
True.

Be forward, and know to recognize opportunities and act when you do it,

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Fiqh, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Rizz as in that. Not the normie rizz where u do pick up lines and shit

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21863 and WishIwasChico
But not in grammar
Literally i prefer french and russian than english

English is so boring

Still better than your spanish. i never studied it , i literally have 140 IQ in language learning

79368B5D F8CC 469F 930F 542614E5CBA7

1E8B644F 97AA 4DD6 845F 823E8981E164

was she crazy?

I have a crush on her

Rizz as in that. Not the normie rizz where u do pick up lines and shit
Ye what @quemirasmanv2 said approach a foid and then you’ll know like within a minute if she’s down. Then just tease her and you’ll know if she’s looking to go home with someone or just there to make out and stay with her friends.

Literally i prefer french and russian than english

English is so boring

Still better than your spanish. i never studied it , i literally have 140 IQ in language learning
But 0iq in social comprehension

Has it ever occurred to you that despite being high psl, you are objectively at the bottom 10th percentile of men in terms of physicality, and that is the reason why it's impossible for you to find love, in addition you are clearly autistic. An austistic man with terrible genes would be hard to love for more than few months, even with a nice face. Think about what it would mean for their children? I bet they always ask you to wrap up as well. It is what it is.

But 0iq in social comprehension

Has it ever occurred to you that despite being high psl, you are objectively at the bottom 10th percentile of men in terms of physicality, and that is the reason why it's impossible for you to find love, in addition you are clearly autistic. An austistic man with terrible genes would be hard to love for more than few months, even with a nice face. Think about what it would mean for their children? I bet they always ask you to wrap up as well. It is what it is.
True if your message is that i have low empathy, i was born fighting, since school, my ma nad my pa are cops, all my family is militery disciplined and ubermasculinized, i just cant comprend women feelings.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I literally can show you the papers lmao
Do you not know what my reply was referring to? Do you still not understand why what you said was retarded and out of context? And you want to show me the papers which display your iq? Why bother

Do you not know what my reply was referring to? Do you still not understand why what you said was retarded and out of context? And you want to show me the papers which display your iq? Why bother
explain to me like i have 5 years old, dear master Peterson

explain to me like i have 5 years old, dear master Peterson
You are sized as though you could be so I'm tempted to do so, however my better judgement prevails upon this occasion.

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and quemirasmanv2
You are sized as though you could be so I'm tempted to do so, however my better judgement prevails upon this occasion.
Bro really feels like jordan peterson

Dont waste time posting this bullshit again
This "Self improvement" is nothing but act of jestering like a prostitute for whores
I dont want this obselete advice from "people like you
You are not even half of this advice you bullshit here
Unless You live like this self-elected phony monk never post this asinine desecration here

Post more slays and dont talk bullshit next time

This kind of nonsensical absurd stupidity is why i dont login here anymore
Have some self awareness and shut your fucking mouth

What if I enjoy fucking whores only so I can ghost them and make them feel like shit afterwards because I'm an egotistical maniac?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, WishIwasChico and standardcel
90% of the women are hoes.

Dont waste time posting this bullshit again
This "Self improvement" is nothing but act of jestering like a prostitute for whores
I dont want this obselete advice from "people like you
You are not even half of this advice you bullshit here
Unless You live like this self-elected phony monk never post this asinine desecration here

Post more slays and dont talk bullshit next time
Bro are u ok?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42566

Here a dandelion
Enjoy your day

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger
So how waifu will find me if I only will sit at home and sometimes go to forest ant autumn or winter when there none to few people?

So how waifu will find me if I only will sit at home and sometimes go to forest ant autumn or winter when there none to few people?
Well, it was imposible at first if u live like a degenerate anime consoomee ted kaczynski

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back