My experience being treated special ed

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

One bimax away
lets start with middle school first, most brutal

Middle school: I grew up fat during this time fyi
- Occasionally “why do you never talk question”

-Heard giggling most times that i RARELY raises my hand to answer a question and a “good job” whisper

-Forced into group project and was literally dickrided everytime i said the simplest thing, i eventually stopped talking and the dude there was like “come on bro you can do it this is a group project” and would congratulate me everytime i did something to help

-After that group project girl there waved to me a couple times

-In another group project one of the girls asked “why do you never talk” and one of the black dudes said “its cute” as in a cute puppy hes straight asf tho

-When i had to do a pullup in gym, i couldnt even do one, but everyone just smiled and said “nice try man better luck next time”

-When i had to run my mile, some random dude walked up to me and said “its fine bro you’re faster than usian bolt you’ll be fine”

Now, highschool, before highschool i lost A LOT of weight, like from obese to barely overweight, i also grew a lot taller (6’1ish)

Highschool:

-Never got asked “why dont you talk” ever again, but nontheless got some semi sped treatment

-still had 0 friends at all

-no female interested in me still

-Only in one class there was this running joke where the popular loud kids had a nickname, i knew no one nor was i loud but they pulled me into the joke and i got my own nickname, everytime id walk into class 2 kids would salute and say my name. I will point out that one of them tried to hangout with me but i just denied like a retard, i could have been popular who knows

-Random kid i’ve known since middleschool walked up and asked to take a picture with me

-Random woman i never met called me an idiot when i missed a ball throw

-Year before that got called an idiot when i missed a ball throw

-Random kid i’ve never spoken to said when i walked in class “this guy is my favorite guy in the whole classroom”

Why do i get treated like a sped? Am i that subhuman? Has anyone else had these experiences?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrenchChad, Hardrada, Floyd and 5 others
Bump i need to hear about other incels experiences

Bump i need to hear about other incels experiences
i used to be the most energic in middle school and talk all the time but in high school i became the opposite and was quiet all time, the quitest in the class

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
i used to be adhd in middle school and talk all the time but in high school i became the opposite and was quiet all time, the quitest in the class
Same shit but for elementary school for me, was super talkitive and i got called annoying then when i moved school districts it like doubled my quietness and my cuck inhib

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Stop using excuses like height to make u feel better about being a weak minded faggot
This is why people like u are suicidal literal waste of air

Stop using excuses like height to make u feel better about being a weak minded faggot
This is why people like u are suicidal literal waste of air
You’re as much of a cuck as any other incel in this forum do me a favor and hang yourself i promise no one would care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and try2beme
You seem like you have autism

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and try2beme
You didn’t have to tell me you were special ed I could tell
IMG 2646

-Heard giggling most times that i RARELY raises my hand to answer a question and a “good job” whisper

-Forced into group project and was literally dickrided everytime i said the simplest thing, i eventually stopped talking and the dude there was like “come on bro you can do it this is a group project” and would congratulate me everytime i did something to help

-In another group project one of the girls asked “why do you never talk” and one of the black dudes said “its cute” as in a cute puppy hes straight asf tho

-When i had to do a pullup in gym, i couldnt even do one, but everyone just smiled and said “nice try man better luck next time”

-When i had to run my mile, some random dude walked up to me and said “its fine bro you’re faster than usian bolt you’ll be fine”

Now, highschool, before highschool i lost A LOT of weight, like from obese to barely overweight, i also grew a lot taller (6’1ish)

Highschool:

-Never got asked “why dont you talk” ever again, but nontheless got some semi sped treatment

-Only in one class there was this running joke where the popular loud kids had a nickname, i knew no one nor was i loud but they pulled me into the joke and i got my own nickname, everytime id walk into class 2 kids would salute and say my name. I will point out that one of them tried to hangout with me but i just denied like a retard, i could have been popular who knows

-Random kid i’ve known since middleschool walked up and asked to take a picture with me

-Random kid i’ve never spoken to said when i walked in class “this guy is my favorite guy in the whole classroom”

Why do i get treated like a sped? Am i that subhuman? Has anyone else had these experiences?
How to test for autism

Highschool:

Bump

• +1

Highschool:

Bump

• +1

Highschool:

Bump

This is crazy that you've noticed this and shared it, always wanted to realize the inside mind of somebody who gets treated like that. Sucks for you OP Hope you get some pussy soon

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
do u have down syndrome or somethn? to be treated like that

do u have down syndrome or somethn? to be treated like that
No i was just hella fat and had autist level social skills in middle school

95% of it disappeared in highschool aside from those little instances