My experience going to clubs as a 5'7 cutecel

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
I never went to clubs/bars before because i was too socially retarded and broke. Last week i decided i wanted to rid myself of my social anxiety and touch some grass. It was truly a liberating experience but also depressing.

On tuesday night I went to a techno club in Amsterdam. I coped with phenibut and alcohol to not mentally die of embarrassment while attempting to dance. After a while the alcohol started to wear off and I realised no one was talking to me so i took off my shirt to show off my gymmaxxed body. I thought this was a good move because guys were complimenting me but the teenage women didn't and they looked at me like I was some dirty maggot. Of course they were holding hands with their 6'4 boyfriends (gymmax is cope if you aren't tall).

I wanted to sex so I was walking around looking at every female for possible IOI's like a pussy-hunter. I had noticed a group of Southeast-Asians that weren't that bad looking and one of the women was acting like a whore/slut and was touching and kissing random guys. I was so lonely that i just stared her in the eyes and she came to me and started talking some random shit. I said i didnt understand so she repeated a few times and I just acted like i understood and we were kissing hardcore-mode. I touched her beautiful fake ass and stared into her boobs. She asked to see my ID because according to her I didn't look legal (i'm almost 20). The whore woman asked me to come to her place, but I decided not to because she was kissing other guys while i was peeing in the toilet. I could have the same experience for 50 euros as with her. I want a white/Asian girl (not black) around my age that hasn't been sleeping around with Chads like a slutty bitch. I want to experience teen-love. idc only about sex itself I want to feel desired and not worthless. If you don't get sex as a male you've failed biologically and socially.

Yesterday I went to another club but i got no IOI's and everyone came in groups so i didn't know which girl was available and it felt rude to intrude their friendgroup. My personality is too shit to make conversation so i decided to 'enjoy' the music and head home. I'm not even bad looking. I'm white, gymmaxxed and i have an 8 inch penis. It doesn't even matter how hard you try because in a country where 6'1 is average you're already subhuman. And on top of that my personality will never be good enough because of my high intelligence. I'm too aware of all the possible reasons to reject me and their body language communicating their disgust for short men that i can't have a normal conversation without mentally collapsing.

The most important thing is to socialcirclemax/personalitymax, because this will higher the possibility of having a girl truly love you (meaning she gets wet underwear and thinks about you everyday). You can gymmax all you want but the best you will ever get is a ONS with a slutty bitch and this is on the same level as masturbation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, PubertyMaxxer, poopoohead and 5 others
Bruh 5'7" in the NL is brutal. Need to geomax or LL. Even at 6'1" the height mog is too much for me there.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
Teen love ? Clubs Bars ?
How old re u

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 190cm90kg
Standardcel

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The most important thing is to socialcirclemax/personalitymax, because this will higher the possibility of having a girl truly love you (meaning she gets wet underwear and thinks about you everyday). You can gymmax all you want but the best you will ever get is a ONS with a slutty bitch and this is on the same level as masturbation.
Bluepills.org
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and autistic_tendencies
5'7 in NL brootal
I have a teacher who is that height (im also in NL) and rveryone refers to him as that one short teacher or just midget

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
moonshine™

moonshine™

They call me squishy coz I am 5’7 cutecel too

5'7 in NL brootal
I have a teacher who is that height (im also in NL) and rveryone refers to him as that one short teacher or just midget
This is why I'll never visit Amsterdam. In most parts of other Europe, it's not even that short. At least not abnormally short.

I'm in the UK and nobody IRL has called me 'short'. Only online autists on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and PubertyMaxxer
the alcohol started to wear off and I realised no one was talking to me so i took off my shirt to show off my gymmaxxed body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Answer in dm