My experience with ru58841

Rimcel

Rimcel

Silver
I ve been using it for a little less then a month. Switched to it from fin/dut. Was applying it kind of carelessly on the crown part of the head without drying it properly first. But on the front part of the head I did everything right. So after some time I noticed insane shedding from the back of my head. But nothing from the front. Started applying it properly and the shedding stoped.

Went to a trihologist today and did a hair count check. The front result was exactly the same as in the last check. As expected the crown density decreased. By approximately 20 %

Was applying it once per day using 50mg/ml concentration (it is the basic one). Also used 5% minoxidil once per day. Now bumped both to twice per day to get the density back.

I am on test e 175mg/week and take low doses of ai. Without it most likely I would not experience any hair loss at all

Didn’t experience any side effects

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
So you're taking the stuff, and STILL experiencing hair loss? I get that it's probably because you're on steroids but what does that say about RU58841 that it's not helping you regrow hair, just barely helping you maintain hair?

So you're taking the stuff, and STILL experiencing hair loss? I get that it's probably because you're on steroids but what does that say about RU58841 that it's not helping you regrow hair, just barely helping you maintain hair?
There was nothing to regrow. I was NW0 when I started. Cause I wasn’t evenly applying it I experienced some hair loss at the crown. But since the front stayed exactly the same RU is obviously working

• +1
How are you feeling with the trt testosteron dosage? Are you taking an Ai? I wanna do the same, because my levels are at the lowest part of the scale. But im not sure if the benefits of shutting down my natural production wil be worth it.

How are you feeling with the trt testosteron dosage? Are you taking an Ai? I wanna do the same, because my levels are at the lowest part of the scale. But im not sure if the benefits of shutting down my natural production wil be worth it.
I feel much better than before starting it. And I wasn’t low t to begin with. Also a big change was when I dropped fin/dut. Dht really makes a difference in terms of both well being and facial aesthetics

I was taking arimidex 0.25 mg eod. But it was just to counter e2 increase from dut/fin. Now I don’t really need it

There was nothing to regrow. I was NW0 when I started. Cause I wasn’t evenly applying it I experienced some hair loss at the crown. But since the front stayed exactly the same RU is obviously working

Why take it if you had all your hair? Were you in danger of losing it?

Just ordered mine Norwood 0 here I come

• +1
Why take it if you had all your hair? Were you in danger of losing it?
Cause I started injecting test and I am predisposed to balding. I was like NW1.5 years ago but minox helped me a lot and I regrow everything. Obviously just minox wouldn’t be enough on trt for me. So I had to step it up

@Rimcel

Could you give us an update on that?
I am planning to do 2-3 steroid cycles but am predisposed to mbp as well. Currently I think fin + ru would be best for me. I am still afraid of ru, though.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123