My experience with vs without facial hair/stubble

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
If I go out without facial hair, I get iois, approaches , can actually pull

With facial hair, way fewer iois, don’t think I’ve ever pulled with facial hair lol

Also on dating apps I have clean shaven pics so I always meet girls when I’m clean shaven, girls seem really into me, very touchy and smash

few times I was lazy and met with stubble and I could tell there no vibe and didn’t smash, I could tell they don’t want me to be there lol

Facial hair is a death sentence in 2022 @Prettyboy @germanlooks @astatine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 21381, Deleted member and 8 others
If I go out without facial hair, I get iois, approaches , can actually pull

With facial hair, way fewer iois, don’t think I’ve ever pulled with facial hair lol

Also on dating apps I have clean shaven pics so I always meet girls when I’m clean shaven, girls seem really into me, very touchy and smash

few times I was lazy and met with stubble and I could tell there no vibe and didn’t smash, I could tell they don’t want me to be there lol

Facial hair is a death sentence in 2022 @Prettyboy @germanlooks @astatine
if ur a jaw mogger then shave
if not then dont shave

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 15827, Pumanator and 1 other person
if ur a jaw mogger then shave
if not then dont shave
I do have a nice lower third, but weird how girls don’t seem interested with stubble

I think everyone should shave, unless really low tier lower third

Most girls are bi so makes sense

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and Moggie
I do have a nice lower third, but weird how girls don’t seem interested with stubble

my jaw is ok, will be good when i lose fat. but my chin is a bit short :feelshehe: so i grow a goatee or something on my chin and it looks a lot better and makes my chin look bigger

5D4668F1 D7E1 4AF8 8417 9329DDA1545B

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Stubble makes chin appear taller, increases contrast between jaw and neck which makes it look defined in all lightings.

Unless you are Maher I highly doubt that you will look better without any facial hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Maesthetic, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
the difference is not that big to me to ruin my skin by shaving but if i could id choose no facial hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Maybe your stubble doesn't fit you? Like contrast, , coloring , density, how it harmonizes with your face etc

Stubble makes chin appear taller, increases contrast between jaw and neck which makes it look defined in all lightings.

Unless you are Maher I highly doubt that you will look better without any facial hair

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
The reason he looks better with the beard here is because he has a shit philtrum. If you have a shit lower third or shit philtrum then growing out some facial hair and shaping it to be angular like a sharp jawline will make you better looking.

Yes to male gaze

Young Girls in 2022 hate facial hair even if your lower third is mid

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
facial hair is the work of satan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Giga cope

Male gaze and female gaze are different
What do you say about the studies which showed that short stubble is the most desired by women? And that many male sex symbols wear stubble?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 7580
What do you say about the studies which showed that short stubble is the most desired by women? And that many male sex symbols wear stubble?
They’re prob still attractive to roasties
Im talking about girls under 24

24+ girls prefer stubble, only girl who has complimented my facial hair was 24/25 yo gym thot

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Blackgymmax
facial hair is death af if you are ethnic since it will just create terrorist/devout muslim failo. If you are htn white guy a stubble will def boost you for women older than 12 (which is probably too old for avg forum dark triad jbmaxxed pedo)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
They’re prob still attractive to roasties
Im talking about girls under 24

24+ girls prefer stubble, only girl who has complimented my facial hair was 24/25 yo gym thot
if you have a mogger lower third then yeah but most dont

facial hair is great for ramuscels too

its probably a bad stubble

how would it make your chin look taller? That doesnt make much sense, but explain to me. My thinking is that the dark stubble makes it look smaller. i have a tall chin and the dark hair makes it looks a bit less tall. i feel like stubble makes face look less long which can be a good thing. but lmk