My face looks lean when I'm hardcore mewing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
But it goes back to its subhuman bloated form when my tongue is not placed on the roof of my mouth.

I don't know how long does it take to look lean naturally, or if I could ever make it (I'm already 27).

But it goes back to its subhuman bloated form when my tongue is not placed on the roof of my mouth.

I don't know how long does it take to look lean naturally, or if I could ever make it (I'm already 27).
because it tightens fat under the neck. Aslong as you do it everytime your in public your good

because it tightens fat under the neck. Aslong as you do it everytime your in public your good
Yes, it's a nice cope :feelshaha:

Yes, it's a nice cope :feelshaha:
not cope if thats how anyone ever sees you like. dont understand when people say that. Just the same as noone if going to see you with zero expression in your face, unless your aspie. they say 'neutral facial expression' then get rated lower than they should be cause of some retarded rater.

sucking cheeks is a cope because you cannot maintain that. Mewing you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Heirio
not cope if thats how anyone ever sees you like. dont understand when people say that. Just the same as noone if going to see you with zero expression in your face, unless your aspie. they say 'neutral facial expression' then get rated lower than they should be cause of some retarded rater.

sucking cheeks is a cope because you cannot maintain that. Mewing you can.
I got what you mean. But it's still better to have natural hollow cheeks than having to mew to look that way - you'll still reveal your true subhuman form on candid pics if you forget to place your tongue correctly. That said, I doubt that the majority of male models are "natural" because they don't show that hunter eyes or ogee curves in normal lighting. So yeah I'll keep mewing 24/7 and see how far it can take me in one year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I got what you mean. But it's still better to have natural hollow cheeks than having to mew to look that way - you'll still reveal your true subhuman form on candid pics if you forget to place your tongue correctly. That said, I doubt that the majority of male models are "natural" because they don't show that hunter eyes or ogee curves in normal lighting. So yeah I'll keep mewing 24/7 and see how far it can take me in one year.
yeah its 100% better to have it naturally, but mewing is better than not mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
yeah but dude mewing is the way your tongue should be 24/7, I don't see the issue here. After about 2 months for me it's become subconscious to keep it that way constantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
yeah but dude mewing is the way your tongue should be 24/7, I don't see the issue here. After about 2 months for me it's become subconscious to keep it that way constantly
exactly. I dont know whether I am doing it at night or not. Because as soon as i wake up I am mewing, but I dont know whether I just do this subconciously as I wake up since I have been doing it for years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
might be possible since your jaw muscles would flare out and keeping a vacuum inside your mouth makes your cheeks a bit hollow too