Left picture is after injection.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me ''Chadafack''
subhuman to jaw mogger, still fine

Q

qwerty654544

Trainee
Thanks for opinion. Without chin is not completed. In next visit I will do chin and maybe get some extra to jaw angle.

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

Knowledgable
Cost is almost 800 euro (Poland) It didnt pain

Left picture is after injection.
the result was very good and didn't look fake and cartoonish at all like some results people post here, your doctor has good taste, just do chin now your jaw seems fine and in proportion with the rest of the skull, post the result

Q

qwerty654544

Trainee
the result was very good and didn't look fake and cartoonish at all like some results people post here, your doctor has good taste, just do chin now your jaw seems fine and in proportion with the rest of the skull, post the result
Thank you, I hope that... but I still dont atractive more for women. They dont see difference or I should wait for the second injection?

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Grand Master of Flannel Shirts
Excellent result my man. Let us know how long it lasts for. Mine only lasted six months despite supposedly being the 12-18 month stuff

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
Excellent and natural looking result. Many jaw fillers end up looking like nothing was done or like way too much was done.
Thanks for opinion. Without chin is not completed. In next visit I will do chin and maybe get some extra to jaw angle.
Don't get anymore to jaw.

Q

qwerty654544

Trainee
You look very skinny.... why not start by working out to improve your body? Also how tall are you?
I dont care about it. I know that skinny guys could be handsome. I have 182 cm.

Excellent result my man. Let us know how long it lasts for. Mine only lasted six months despite supposedly being the 12-18 month stuff
Should be more than one year, but in real - I dont know...

Excellent and natural looking result. Many jaw fillers end up looking like nothing was done or like way too much was done.

Don't get anymore to jaw.
Doctor said that he usually give 2 ml for jawline but I will probably need more beacouse of no jawline. We will see. Thanks for your opinion.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)