• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐚π₯ π π¨π¨ππ›π²πž + 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐚π₯ π π¨π¨ππ›π²πž + 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
Well. My almost a year lasting PSL career comes to and end now. I got my license today and am happy as ever - I can finally do something during the week aswell and not just on the weekends. My ceasing here was long due - all the race/religion/height/dick talk got on my nerves and it reflected in the way i talked to people irl aswell. Quite a few muslims here are very egotistical and maniac - having a few friends irl that are also muslims (mainly turks) this kinda threw me off and i thought they were just playing the role of the good friend, turns out they just don't take Islam serious at all (which is a good thing). Nonetheless i have respect for everyone that executes his religion peacefully and with strong faith.

Due to recent events on discord aswell i decided to quit - people i dared to call friends shittalked me behind my back not even 15 minutes after i left. Encouraging me to be a bit less insecure about my face just to get backstabbed hard shortly after. Nonetheless i dont blame them. This community is very lookist and demands people to larp about their face/height/dicksize/lays to not get shit on. In every argument there is one of these things brought up if you are deemed ugly/short/dicklet/virgin.
I don't think it should run like that. This is how girls think. "The better looking guy is always right" - What? This might just be teen animosity or something like that but that also happened to me a lot of times. I am advicing everyone that reads this to either delete his pics or never post them at all.

Next topic is the circlejerk here. There is quite a high chance this site is full of failed normies. They are mentally impaired dont have any friends or social interactions on top of being NEET. This leads to a hellhole of solitude if not fixed early on in life. People with heightened expectations cause the circlejerk here tells them they are Chadlite when they are merely 1 molecule above normie tier. This has the same negative outcomes as telling someone they are ugly. It creates expectations that are never met in real life. The "Chadlite" would think wow i am chadlite. So maybe it is really my personality? Just to be hit in the face with reality once he approaches a few girls and gets rejected. The ugly guy maybe isnt even that ugly and mogs the "chadlite" and you underrated him because you dont like him. This happens quite a lot. Even people that dislike @ArvidGustavsson say he is High Tier Normie.

Farewell brothers. I am out of here. I will comment on a few people i have liked a lot. I enjoyed my time here for the most part but sometimes the negatives just outweigh the positives. It's a never ending cycle of the same 10 topics on a day to day basis. Sometimes i didn't even want to go on .me without ingesting Xanax cause it just made me feel bad about myself and my face. People like to cherrypick and call anything else "fraud" - even if the cherrypick is extremely lens distorted.
I am happy this is over and i am happy i have my license, special thanks to:

@brbbrah for being one of the most entertaining users on the forum - even if he sometimes comes along a bit unreflected about his religion i still liked him a lot.
@6ft1 for helping me when i was down in dms and supporting my beliefs - humor is the same aswell.
@thinwhiteduke for just being a funny guy and sustaining here even if a lot of people shittalk him behind his back. I also enjoyed our pms with @Short Ugly and Brown @Mathafack @inceletto a lot.
@TsarTsar444 @fukmylyf @CupOfCoffee @turkproducer for the drugtalks and relatability i had with those. It sucks being called a junky by every second guy on here even tho i am not even addicted to any hard drugs.
@DharkDC @looksmaxxer234 @Original @Toth's thot @Thongmaster @personalityinkwell for the entertainment.
@Papabakvet for being the nichemaxxing advocate
@WadlowMaxxing for being the likebot

honorary mentions: @Chadeep @Nisse @Stare @rightfulcel @Ritalincel @lutte @Won'tStopNoodling
And a special thanks to the mod team for playing janitor for free for our well-being and experience on here: @her @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Master @Kingkellz @knajjd

For anyone that wants to organize a meetup or road trip (i have @Lev Peshkov @CookiesAndCream @stuckneworleans @6ft1 and many more in mind) contact me on my PSL instagram account: "austrianpsl" Just follow me with your main or another account and we can hold contact there if you would like to. I am not on any discord server anymore or on here.

Reaction Goodbye GIF by reactionseditor

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ I am out of here β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane, anactualdude and 61 others
DN read kys OP for no tag, but on srs note good luck. Never talked to you but thats that. Only remembered you from your decaprio crying gif avi

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, FailedNormieManlet, anactualdude and 13 others
fuck bro gonna miss u, high quality poster

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anactualdude, fukmylyf, Chadeep and 3 others
AE2D72DB 4CC3 4A58 A7BD CA2BA8451EFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, Deleted member 20370 and 34 others
Cya soon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Reported for mass tagging

Also dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Be_ConfidentBro, Tony and 2 others
Mirin. Take care AustrianDicaprio

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
i'll wait the netflix adaptation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, datboijj, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Also very important: Thanks to the discord homies: @Justttt @apollothegun @curryslayerordeath @cocaine @Deliciadecu @Blackout.xl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 3583, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
may u ascend sky high king :)

• Love it
roadtrip? damn, niggas really do make friends on .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, datboijj, Chadeep and 4 others
i don't really understand what this post is even about but goodbye it was cool knowing you dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others
OP you seem chill and based. Good luck. Don't do drugs tho.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6475
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, datboijj, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
See U GIF by swerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
You were really good to me, cya
Have a good one

• Love it
@austrianvirgin best of luck to the next chapter of your life :feelsez:

• Love it
Didn’t know you too well, but regardless I only wish the best for you. Good luck Chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 5522, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Best of luck, take care.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5522, Albeacho and 2 others
Bye man, didn't really talk much to you, but you always came off as a cool dude

• Love it
Good luck, bro

Hope you ascend and have a good mental health improvement leaving PSL as well

800642197292580924.png

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6475
take care man

im also retiring permanently to focus on work and irl, had finals exam this week and been slacking a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Lolcel, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
Thanks to all of you. I appreciate your good wishes for me a lot.
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Blue and Wallenberg
who r u again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10913 and Pietrosiek
Good thread but i dont remember any of your posts or other threads ngl.

• So Sad
jk good luck man i hope for the best

• Love it
I will be leaving too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Pietrosiek
One of the chill users tbh, and you’re right that this site is full of failed normies

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blue, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6475
Even if i hate you in discussions here
Good luck
1498178046 larry gilbert

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
Well. My almost a year lasting PSL career comes to and end now. I got my license today and am happy as ever - I can finally do something during the week aswell and not just on the weekends. My ceasing here was long due - all the race/religion/height/dick talk got on my nerves and it reflected in the way i talked to people irl aswell. Quite a few muslims here are very egotistical and maniac - having a few friends irl that are also muslims (mainly turks) this kinda threw me off and i thought they were just playing the role of the good friend, turns out they just don't take Islam serious at all (which is a good thing). Nonetheless i have respect for everyone that executes his religion peacefully and with strong faith.

Due to recent events on discord aswell i decided to quit - people i dared to call friends shittalked me behind my back not even 15 minutes after i left. Encouraging me to be a bit less insecure about my face just to get backstabbed hard shortly after. Nonetheless i dont blame them. This community is very lookist and demands people to larp about their face/height/dicksize/lays to not get shit on. In every argument there is one of these things brought up if you are deemed ugly/short/dicklet/virgin.
I don't think it should run like that. This is how girls think. "The better looking guy is always right" - What? This might just be teen animosity or something like that but that also happened to me a lot of times. I am advicing everyone that reads this to either delete his pics or never post them at all.

Next topic is the circlejerk here. There is quite a high chance this site is full of failed normies. They are mentally impaired dont have any friends or social interactions on top of being NEET. This leads to a hellhole of solitude if not fixed early on in life. People with heightened expectations cause the circlejerk here tells them they are Chadlite when they are merely 1 molecule above normie tier. This has the same negative outcomes as telling someone they are ugly. It creates expectations that are never met in real life. The "Chadlite" would think wow i am chadlite. So maybe it is really my personality? Just to be hit in the face with reality once he approaches a few girls and gets rejected. The ugly guy maybe isnt even that ugly and mogs the "chadlite" and you underrated him because you dont like him. This happens quite a lot. Even people that dislike @ArvidGustavsson say he is High Tier Normie.

Farewell brothers. I am out of here. I will comment on a few people i have liked a lot. I enjoyed my time here for the most part but sometimes the negatives just outweigh the positives. It's a never ending cycle of the same 10 topics on a day to day basis. Sometimes i didn't even want to go on .me without ingesting Xanax cause it just made me feel bad about myself and my face. People like to cherrypick and call anything else "fraud" - even if the cherrypick is extremely lens distorted.
I am happy this is over and i am happy i have my license, special thanks to:

@brbbrah for being one of the most entertaining users on the forum - even if he sometimes comes along a bit unreflected about his religion i still liked him a lot.
@6ft1 for helping me when i was down in dms and supporting my beliefs - humor is the same aswell.
@thinwhiteduke for just being a funny guy and sustaining here even if a lot of people shittalk him behind his back. I also enjoyed our pms with @Short Ugly and Brown @Mathafack @inceletto a lot.
@TsarTsar444 @fukmylyf @CupOfCoffee @turkproducer for the drugtalks and relatability i had with those. It sucks being called a junky by every second guy on here even tho i am not even addicted to any hard drugs.
@DharkDC @looksmaxxer234 @Original @Toth's thot @Thongmaster @personalityinkwell for the entertainment.
@Papabakvet for being the nichemaxxing advocate
@WadlowMaxxing for being the likebot

honorary mentions: @Chadeep @Nisse @Stare @rightfulcel @Ritalincel @lutte @Won'tStopNoodling
And a special thanks to the mod team for playing janitor for free for our well-being and experience on here: @her @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Master @Kingkellz @knajjd

For anyone that wants to organize a meetup or road trip (i have @Lev Peshkov @CookiesAndCream @stuckneworleans @6ft1 and many more in mind) contact me on my PSL instagram account: "austrianpsl" Just follow me with your main or another account and we can hold contact there if you would like to. I am not on any discord server anymore or on here.

Reaction Goodbye GIF by reactionseditor

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ I am out of here β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
BRB GONNA DOX YOU BECAUSE NO AT NO CARE

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10913
You arent a normie jfl no normie would waste their time posting on anonymous incel forums.

you have 4300 post you are far from normie stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lutte, Looks234 and 1 other person
You arent a normie jfl no normie would waste their time posting on anonymous incel forums.

you have 4300 post you are far from normie stfu
Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.

low t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Chadeep, Stare and 2 others
Quite a few muslims here are very egotistical and maniac - having a few friends irl that are also muslims
Who?
people i dared to call friends shittalked me behind my back not even 15 minutes after i left.
Brutal blackpill. You tought anyone here are friends of eachother? Wait till females are allowed on this forum jfl
Throw a bone between two dogs and they would kill each other
Even people that dislike @ArvidGustavsson say he is High Tier Normie.
Arvid is part of the big 3
Righ beside amnesia and salludon. He is a real chad! In theory

finally who did you hate on this forum, there must be a few right?

Attachments

• laughing-gifs-1b4kiB.gif
    laughing-gifs-1b4kiB.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • +1
Farewell man. And don't let everything on here get to your head. In the end it's mainly just other insecure teenagers trolling/ trying to be funny.
Followed you on insta :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Stare, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
man answer the questions before you go!

Good luck if this really is your last time. I feel honoured to have been placed between ritalincel and won’tstopnoodling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, fukmylyf, Chadeep and 3 others