My first ever date with a black woman as a white man

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I truly know how to pick the crazy ones. She was my 400lb sheboon oneitis. It was 2 years ago, I took her to a cheap burger restaurant and she didn't offer to split the bill so I paid (ik I simped). She asked me if I wanted to go back to her place I agreed as I felt like I could be in a chance to smash and felt like she was a hoe (she turned out to be one). We started chilling on the sofa and she started talking about fried chicken. She awkwardly looked at me and said "you know how white people used to keep black people as slaves?" then proceeded to tell me how black people were given plain yt ass chicken as their food and how black people seasoned it. I was already prepared for racial discussions when dating a black chick but it seemed fishy. She later talked about how black people invented everything, how white people did slavery because they were jealous, how she wants a mixed race child, how white people dont wash their legs. As the convo died, she started watching tiktoks on slavery next to me and I felt so awkward. Nevertheless I wanted to smash so I ignored her anti white behaviour.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RichardSpencel, Skywalker and 10 others
Do better for yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, TechnoBoss, nofap and 1 other person
Tf is wrong witchu lol

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Canwefixit
Tf is wrong witchu lol
I am so sorry everyone. I am a racist white man who took advantage of that oppressed fat black woman. She has been forever traumatised by my racist comment "the privilege to blame the whites for all my problems" in response to her plea of oppression. She cannot be racist, sexist, lazy, or privileged. The reason she is 400lbs is white peoples fault sadly. Her life must be so hard. Everytime she has sex she gets raped. She doesnt have a job due to racist Asian people at her last job. Racist uber drivers refuse to pick her up from her grocery trips. This poor woman is a victim.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and aesthetic beauty
“Sounds like a nice thread, lemme read this real quick”

2nd phrase:

She was my 400lb sheboon oneitis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, OldRooster, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
So did you end up smashing?

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, TechnoBoss and Canwefixit
So did you end up smashing?
Yeah we did fwb for 6 months but always clashed with her bs. I dumped her then she had a hoe phase. She came back to me but I declined. She has come back to me a few times now so it will probably happen again. No white man wants to commit to her due to her sjw bs. When she is back I aint playing and will put her in her place and play the victim card. Ill tell her she has black privilege, whites are oppressed, my dog is racist to me because I am white, Ill constantly play the victim to fuck around and give her a taste of her medicine. Tbf I have already offended her when I was drunk when I messaged her saying some shit like "u blame da yt pipo for ya problems" "n" "u were kanz n shiet" she blocked me for 2 days then unblocked me saying she wanted my dick JFL at woke females

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, itisoverboyos and aesthetic beauty
I wonder what Dwayne White is doing these days.
fs4fZVe.jpg

I truly know how to pick the crazy ones. She was my 400lb sheboon oneitis. It was 2 years ago, I took her to a cheap burger restaurant and she didn't offer to split the bill so I paid (ik I simped). She asked me if I wanted to go back to her place I agreed as I felt like I could be in a chance to smash and felt like she was a hoe (she turned out to be one). We started chilling on the sofa and she started talking about fried chicken. She awkwardly looked at me and said "you know how white people used to keep black people as slaves?" then proceeded to tell me how black people were given plain yt ass chicken as their food and how black people seasoned it. I was already prepared for racial discussions when dating a black chick but it seemed fishy. She later talked about how black people invented everything, how white people did slavery because they were jealous, how she wants a mixed race child, how white people dont wash their legs. As the convo died, she started watching tiktoks on slavery next to me and I felt so awkward. Nevertheless I wanted to smash so I ignored her anti white behaviour.
Did u smash or wut

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit