My First Test Cycle For Masculinization

D

dsheppa

Iron
IMG 2155

Let me know what you think. I’m gonna add in Proviron later on or maybe in my next cycle. I’m going for more facial gains, muscle gains, jaw gains, you get the point. But yeah what do you think

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, finn899 and mvp2v1
howl long does this last i didnt know this was soo expensive

howl long does this last i didnt know this was soo expensive
I’m gonna do 12 weeks. To be fair I got some “extra” stuff to avoid my balls from shrinking up, that’s a part of why it’s so expensive.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and finn899
I’m gonna do 12 weeks. To be fair I got some “extra” stuff to avoid my balls from shrinking up, that’s a part of why it’s so expensive.
How old

12 weeks for that price isnt to bad i guess

Who's gonna tell him
Isn’t test levels during puberty a huge factor on facial development? I personally know a guy in my grade who looked like a fairly average kid before taking steroids at 16, and afterwards he looks like fucking gigachad. Idk wgat ur referring to, lmk tho

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM
Doesn’t this fuck your natural production long term

Doesn’t this fuck your natural production long term
That's only if you really abuse steroids. Like almost exclusively pro bodybuilders or just straight up dumbasses shut down their natural test production forever. You would have to take some crazy shit, in crazy high doses, for a crazy long time to shut your shit down forever.

That's only if you really abuse steroids. Like almost exclusively pro bodybuilders or just straight up dumbasses shut down their natural test production forever. You would have to take some crazy shit, in crazy high doses, for a crazy long time to shut your shit down forever.
It way more luck of the draw than this.

I see static, All I see is static