My former debil "best friend" gave me PTSD, with all his agecuckery and noculture of dumpster-diving he tried to push upon me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
For non-chad introvert is useless for reason to meet young cute girls to go outside alone. Solution is to have extroverted friend for help. And I did put my hope in one I had, as he had reputation of womanizer by all rumours spread - thats kind of friend I need to help me go outside and meet young cute girls, or for MGTOWmaxxing, as he was also had potential to this, twice married and divorced

Sudebilu

But what I got instead, was total shit. Cuck decided is time for him to change, but instead of towards right side, MGTOW, he chose cucked side of traditionalism and being, "real grown-up man", what meant he going dumpster-dive for ugly females. I even could tolerate this, if only he still helped me to go for young cute girls, but him persistently trying to drag me into same as his dating-down and going for "woman my age" was not only intolerable, but even gave PTSD

How not to get PTSD, when constantly by "friend", I needed for help and had hopes in, was told to go for this:..

Womenmyage

After "friendship" with him I felt like I had fell in sewer and it now all stinks. Need therapy for PTSD and social anxiety, but also need therapist not to push that kind of agecucked dumsper-diving degeneracy on me, but instead help to be more prepared in going for this:

Chien 2

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back