My friend is an incel in denial

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I have a friend and he is incel. He is white and maybe 5’9 to 5’11 I think but his facial harmony is not very good. I’m not sure if he is a truecel but I think he is incel in America. I don’t recall him ever having a girl truly like him but he might have lost his virginity I’m not entirely sure. I’m shorter than him which sucks but I have had some girls genuinely like me but because of my narcissism I rejected girls because they were below my looks level. I’m really a fakecel but mostly a locationcel. I’m basically just sad that I’ll never be able to date my looksmatch unless I leave the west. I could easily get ass in Mexico or China but I’m stuck in a white town. When you’re in that 6 or 7 range it really sucks because it’s like you’re so close but yet so far. But my friend is truly bluepilled and I want to black pill him but I feel like the black pill is too brutal for him to handle. When I was a teenager we would go on Omegle all the time and were hanging out one time and these group of girls were swooning over me and called me cute but they called my friend ugly and that’s when he immediately hit the skip button. The black pill hit him like a truck but he is still bluepilled. He might be able to ascend by moving to Thailand but I honestly think that’s his only hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, thereallegend and vermillioncorefan
Omegle all the time and were hanging out one time and these group of girls were swooning over me and called me cute
So you wrote all of that text, spent all that time writing this essay only to include this tale crafted in the deepest depths of the Bengaluru slums?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh, Deleted member 32973, Trilogy and 8 others
So you wrote all of that text, spent all that time writing this essay only to include this tale crafted in the deepest depths of the Bengaluru slums?
I’m not Indian

Then fuck him

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I have a friend and he is incel. He is white and maybe 5’9 to 5’11 I think but his facial harmony is not very good. I’m not sure if he is a truecel but I think he is incel in America. I don’t recall him ever having a girl truly like him but he might have lost his virginity I’m not entirely sure. I’m shorter than him which sucks but I have had some girls genuinely like me but because of my narcissism I rejected girls because they were below my looks level. I’m really a fakecel but mostly a locationcel. I’m basically just sad that I’ll never be able to date my looksmatch unless I leave the west. I could easily get ass in Mexico or China but I’m stuck in a white town. When you’re in that 6 or 7 range it really sucks because it’s like you’re so close but yet so far. But my friend is truly bluepilled and I want to black pill him but I feel like the black pill is too brutal for him to handle. When I was a teenager we would go on Omegle all the time and were hanging out one time and these group of girls were swooning over me and called me cute but they called my friend ugly and that’s when he immediately hit the skip button. The black pill hit him like a truck but he is still bluepilled. He might be able to ascend by moving to Thailand but I honestly think that’s his only hope.
Then, blackpill him, start with short funny classic clips first, to plant the seeds in his mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
females ugly in america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Gonthar
Even autistic women are chad-only, muh “beauty is a social construct” :lul:
Yes, they also live life on easy mode - as long as they aren't completely hideous they get invited to social events, parties, etc., they have a much larger social circle and active social life, even if their communication skills are lower on average then autistic men, who have to put a lot more effort and still get much less - less friends, less opportunities to socialize, etc.

Black pill him with incel videos like the other said. Then slowly introduce him into the more obscure parts.