I need to learn how to say no tbh

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So I was sitting there and I hear this girl say I don’t think he can hear u he has headphones

I turn around and these 2 goofy teenage girls are like oh my friend wants a cigarette

I’m like hmmm are u 18

One says no instantly and the other is like yea not me but my friend is (aka the friend who just said no 😂)

I’m like nigga it’s 5pm I don’t have time for this show take the cigarette

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I make so many of these threads niggas probably think it’s a larp but you’d be impressed how often these kids ask for this shit

Why did that fat Muslim in the ward with scars on arm say i looked like a model

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
a dravidian tried running me over with his car cos i pissed in front of it and another drunk guy put arm on my shoulder and shoute at that dravidian saying "this guy is deaf do you have any sense" so I had to act deaf for 10 seconds so situations doesnt become even more awkward then when he left that guy said cool down with his vodka scented breath and left like nothing hapened

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I make so many of these threads niggas probably think it’s a larp but you’d be impressed how often these kids ask for this shit
I believe you papi

• JFL
I believe you papi
Jfl just now another whore asked me for fire

Jfl she looks 14 and has a whole ass baby man chads son really tbh 😂

Hauptbahnhof is another universe

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
a dravidian tried running me over with his car cos i pissed in front of it and another drunk guy put arm on my shoulder and shoute at that dravidian saying "this guy is deaf do you have any sense" so I had to act deaf for 10 seconds so situations doesnt become even more awkward then when he left that guy said cool down with his vodka scented breath and left like nothing hapened
Every time I meet Indians here they are always in a rush innit

I order food from this place and the curries are always on the run

why are a so many ppl asking for cigs and i don't think its a big deal tbh

SMV bump imo

Every time I meet Indians here they are always in a rush innit

I order food from this place and the curries are always on the run
This was near garbage can

some underage girls (probably 12-14) asked my mate (27 yo) for 50 cents and he said "what will i get in return"

he hoped for a blowjob

• JFL
Tales from the trenches of Madurai, Tamil Nadu

why are a so many ppl asking for cigs and i don't think its a big deal tbh

SMV bump imo
Idk man it’s mostly women too but I don’t think they want anything to do with me

I got approached again some girl asking for fire at this point any time a random girl comes up to me I’m bored since it happens so much but never for number or anything

I’m just wasting cigarettes on random hoes like in my class it’s already all my friends asking every day

Next
some underage girls (probably 12-14) asked my mate (27 yo) for 50 cents and he said "what will i get in return"

he hoped for a blowjob
next time I’ll try this

I got approached again from another teen and she had a fucking baby lmao asking for fire this time

She looked literally 15 max and had some newborn with her 😂

• JFL
Reactions: buflek