My friend Thecel converted to femboyism. Should I umm... uhh...?

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
My friend @thecel turned himself into a femboy, he calls himself Crystal. Yesterday we were PVPing in Minecraft and everytime I hit him he moaned quietly, after some time I told him to stop, even though I was hard as fuck by then. He said "Tee hee, fine I'll stop b-baka(he likes japanese cartoons and comic books), look at me now." I minimized the Minecraft window and my jaw dropped, there it was on my screen. @thecel's asshole, he streamed it to me on discord, the quality was pretty good for a webcam.

My girlfriend @Xangsane walked into the room. Thankfully my reflexes were good enough after all those years of masturbation, I quickly minimized discord window. My gf looked me in the eyes and said "Was there your friend @thecel's asshole on the screen just now?" Oh no, I wasn't quick enough. "Honey, it's not @thecel, it's Crystal" I mumbled. "What the fuck? It's totally @thecel, I would recognise his asshole anytim-" she stopped herself "Anyway, we are breaking up, you cheating scum!" my gf yelled and left. "Damn, bro, you ended my relationship" I said into the mic sadly. His response was "Ok, wanna fuck?"

So, should I? uhmmm... auughhummmm.... do the thinggg??? I crave some bussy, but it is NNN after all...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Jpg, Deleted member 32285 and 9 others
You should probably shit your pants then scoop it out with your hands and smear it all over your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Deleted member 32285, Theodosis and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: timid
Did read, came gallons

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronechadmax and Deleted member 43403
Did you fr play minecraft together

• JFL