My friend’s gf ascended

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She looks better now than when she met him.

Her confidence is also higher as well.

When my friend was in the bathroom few times she would put her hair on just one side showing her neck and talking to me, I was talking to her loudly the whole time to let my friend hear it, bro code I guess.

Anyways while sitting at the tables her feet hit on me so many times, the last time I had to pull my legs back and she said sorry.

She does too much housework tho cook and clean everything for us while me sitting there just talking.

I hope she has only him in her heart, don’t want my bro to get L.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @kebab

@Eli @gooner23 @Jungcuck @shabby890 @notcel

No pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62902 and Deleted member 14693
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
She looks better now than when she met him.

Her confidence is also higher as well.

When my friend was in the bathroom few times she would put her hair on just one side showing her neck and talking to me, I was talking to her loudly the whole time to let my friend hear it, bro code I guess.

Anyways while sitting at the tables her feet hit on me so many times, the last time I had to pull my legs back and she said sorry.

She does too much housework tho cook and clean everything for us while me sitting there just talking.

I hope she has only him in her heart, don’t want my bro to get L.
Take Ur pills schizo

I hate when I accidentally cuck other men like this ngl like there’s a dude I’m friends with who likes a girl and they hang out a lot together but when I’m with them together she simps for me in front of him i wish she would just love him instead ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx