My friends tell me girls keep staring at me and checking me out at the mall (hopefuel?)

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
Is this normal for 6’0 strong mtn curry in the west or are my friends coping. I asked him why they’re looking at me and he said cuz u got the looks.
I feel like psl might be a meme at this point jfl when curries like me have girls who think im cute @TRUE_CEL what do u think personally bhais @tristan18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, LooksThinker, Blackgymmax and 3 others
You look good thanks to your eye area. It’s above average/good. Not the best of course, but on average it still mogs hard. It should be lifefuel for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Is this normal for 6’0 strong mtn curry in the west or are my friends coping. I asked him why they’re looking at me and he said cuz u got the looks.
I feel like psl might be a meme at this point jfl when curries like me have girls who think im cute @TRUE_CEL what do u think personally bhais @tristan18
Probably coping ngl

You look good thanks to your eye area. It’s above average/good. Not the best of course, but on average it still mogs hard. It should be lifefuel for you.
Thing is in motion they can't see it from a distance like that unless they're in front of him which they're not so all they see is jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, LooksThinker and Michael Myers
Thing is in motion they can't see it from a distance like that unless they're in front of him which they're not so all they see is jaw
Makes sense. He does have a bad lower third. I forgot what it’s called.

@soldier_puzzle662 what’s that deformity called again?

They might just look at him because of the trendy haircut but they haven't assessed his looks like that at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Michael Myers
They might just look at him because of the trendy haircut but they haven't assessed his looks like that at all.
His haircut is on point, that also makes sense. Combine that with his height and you get foids looking at him.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
His haircut is on point, that also makes sense. Combine that with his height and you get foids looking at him.
Oh he's tall too. Yeah definitely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Michael Myers

Its not that bad tbh
blackgymmax this is my lower third its my worst hard feature but not subhuman tho. Like ltn-mtn jaw gotta keep in mind im kinda fat too at 20% bf jfl
Probably coping ngl
Perhaps but I guess I’m a normie by the way girls treat me and some girls thinking I’m cute. Obviously not handsome JFL but not subhuman either im just a bit of a fatcel

Attachments

• BEACA410-4D67-4471-BEB8-2DD556933B6E.jpeg
    BEACA410-4D67-4471-BEB8-2DD556933B6E.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Blackgymmax
my eyes are quite catching too thats what foids compliment me a lot for. Ig im a mtn with some appeal because of that exotic halo although I would look better lean

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
preciate it yakhy when I show pics like the one in this girls really like it when I emphasize my eyes like in a lighting instead of regular ones

Attachments

• 4988C5BC-BCDD-42C9-8838-11181EFF9594.jpeg
    4988C5BC-BCDD-42C9-8838-11181EFF9594.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers