My friends relationship is kinda cucked

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I met with my friends and he brought his gf along and I observed quite a few blackpills lol.
1. She asked him why he was so short and asked him to compare heights with me and my other friends we tried to not do that lol (he is 5.7-8 my friends are like 5’10-6’, I was like 6’2 in lifts). Friend did not like that women are cruel
2. Talked about some dude in my high school who apparently was wierd and autistic af but had a huge dick (mentioned he had an 8.5 inch dick). Brutal dickpill it broke me. Said friend is extremely autistic
3. Quickly mentioned in front of my friend how she “had a thing” guys brother because he was cute (looked strong mtn to me but only saw one pic) he is like 2 years younger than her btw.

Girls is skinny fat-almost chubby ltb friend is mtn (not softmaxxed) manlet. Also my friend deffo fucks her a lot tho.

She said I looked like a fetus in a pic when i was 14 brutal but that I now look like some dude with a similiar name as me who “gets bitches” and that puberty hit hard so some lifefuel

it’s over man

@apemaxxed @defezman @5.5psl @slop slinger @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @HarrierDuBois
@pessimistic @aBetterMii @ascension @LowTrust @thecel @bishōnenmaxxer
@pashtun

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, aesthetic beauty, Sens and 7 others
fucking 0

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 23218
"I see ugly guys, manlets, and dicklets in LTRs bro, blackpill disproven!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, BoneDensity, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
That's why I say the teen love pill is nowdays a cope unless you find a good one and try to truly make it work.

Girls are more cruel than ever. Just focus on finding a wife so you can escape this hell which is dating in 2023 as a zoomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bishōnenmaxxer, latincell95 and 1 other person
Sounds cucked as heck.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 23218
T
That's why I say the teen love pill is nowdays a cope unless you find a good one and try to truly make it work.

Girls are more cruel than ever. Just focus on finding a wife so you can escape this hell which is dating in 2023 as a zoomer
This girl is one of the so called religious ones who went to an all girls school it’s a wrap, fwb is ideal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
T

This girl is one of the so called religious ones who went to an all girls school it’s a wrap, fwb is ideal
The few good ones are taken, time to settle I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
  • Hmm...
this is why I tell you guys girlfriends are for cucks and slaying is the only thing that matters

• +1
  • WTF
this is why I tell you guys girlfriends are for cucks and slaying is the only thing that matters
Ltr only works if ur first and if u mog and can slay as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
@
apemaxxed
@apemaxxed @
defezman
@defezman @
5.5psl
@5.5psl @
slop slinger
@slop slinger @
MonkeyDLuffy2003
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois
@
pessimistic
@pessimistic @
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii @
ascension
@ascension @
LowTrust
@LowTrust @
thecel
@thecel @
bishōnenmaxxer
@bishōnenmaxxer
>tagged last

Even on inkewell forums I'm an afterthought, brutal.

1687541464211172s

I'll respond once I come back from Jummah salah.

• JFL
These are decent blackpills but far from brutal tbh. Once you actually become close friends with girls and hear what they REALLY say, then there is no turning back... :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Sub0, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
These are decent blackpills but far from brutal tbh. Once you actually become close friends with girls and hear what they REALLY say, then there is no turning back... :blackpill:
Save me from this please I'm begging you

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23218
Why do girls openly mock their boyfriends like this?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23218
Drop some more. The most brutal part is I just met this foid and she dropped pill after pill

Why do girls openly mock their boyfriends like this?
I don’t know both my friend and I tried to switch the topic this retarted foid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ascension
Drop some more. The most brutal part is I just met this foid and she dropped pill after pill
The girls doing sexual stuff with eachother at middle school sleepovers pill is EXTREMELY sad and brutal tbh. One of most brutal ones. Sick world we live in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
The girls doing sexual stuff with eachother at middle school sleepovers pill is EXTREMELY sad and brutal tbh. One of most brutal ones. Sick world we live in
Brutal. Like what go into more detail and tell me more. I need ropefuel

• +1
Kill me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and aBetterMii
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 23218
I met with my friends and he brought his gf along and I observed quite a few blackpills lol.
1. She asked him why he was so short and asked him to compare heights with me and my other friends we tried to not do that lol (he is 5.7-8 my friends are like 5’10-6’, I was like 6’2 in lifts). Friend did not like that women are cruel
2. Talked about some dude in my high school who apparently was wierd and autistic af but had a huge dick (mentioned he had an 8.5 inch dick). Brutal dickpill it broke me. Said friend is extremely autistic
3. Quickly mentioned in front of my friend how she “had a thing” guys brother because he was cute (looked strong mtn to me but only saw one pic) he is like 2 years younger than her btw.
Tell your friend, SHE IS FOR THE STREETS :feelshehe:

Why do you think they all go in the bathroom at the same time 🤪🤪🤪

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust and aBetterMii
a chubby LTB complimented you good job

• +1
I wish I was born a girl